1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aves~

Mar 18, 2008

1. bought a Peakswoods Naomi from Aves and she was very communicative, fast shipper, and very reasonable! <3 Would do business again.
      Oh also she went to lengths to send me a couple extra things she forgot to put in the package :3

2. Aves is great to do business with. She bought a Volks Shiro head on layaway. She paid the head off quickly and was great with communication through PMs. Thanks!

3. Aves sold me a breakaway head and it was a pleasant transaction. She solved a problem I had quickly, woot hassles. I'd deal with her again anytime. :)

4. Bought a Customhouse Iriya head from Aves, it was a very smooth transaction-- she was pleasant in PMs, sent the head out quickly and packaged it very well! Thank you again!

5. I bought a head from Aves and it was a perfect transaction. Great communication and quick shipping! the head arrived very well packed and in perfect conditions.
      Thank you so much!

6. Late Feedback, I do apologize!

I bought Aves' Minifee Chloe on a small layaway. She was an excellent seller and shipped quickly, and the doll arrived in perfect condition. I'd definitely do business with her again!

Thank you so much!

7. Aves sold me YOSD- COLIN in great package and condition. Great seller!

8. I bought 3 dolls from Aves and everything was awesome. She was unable to ship as quickly as she would have liked but she was so great about it all and very kind. Would definitely buy from her again! Great seller!

9. I've bought a Soah from Aves and it was a pleasure to deal with her. She sent Soah very fast and the contact was very friendly. Thank you very much for all. :)

10. I bought a Napidoll Chesi head from Aves. She is the sweetest person! Communication was a little difficult due to her busy work schedule but PMs were always incredibly polite and bubbly! The head was well packed and was sent out in a timely manner. Aves is a wonderful seller. I would love to deal with her again. Thank you!

11. Aves bought a F38 Volks head from me. She was a good buyer, paid on time and sooner even. Communications where good and plenty. I would love to buy from her/ sell to her any time.
      Thank you for a good transaction.

12. Bought s Rolly face plate. Item shipped quickly, well packed. A pleasure to do business with. I would recommend Aves as a great person to deal with. Thanks!

13. I bought an Elfdoll Vivien head from Aves and it was a wonderful experience. I received a very quick response and the head was sent out almost as soon as I paid and arrived well packed. Thank you so very much. :)

14. Sold 2 customised handmade furwigs to Aves. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

15. Sold 2 customised handmade fur wigs to Aves. An absolute wonder to work with. Quick payment and fast PMs. Definitely a A+ Buyer! Thumbs Upz! ^_____^v

16. Aves bought a top from me, paid straight away and is always a pleasure to deal with <3

17. This is very late feedback for Aves~ I do apologize!><
      I have bought several heads, 1 doll, outfits and wigs from her!
      She is excellent to deal with, and awesome seller, and amazing person!
      She is very friendly and I highly recommend her to anyone~
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

18. Aves is a wonderful buyer that you will want to do business with.
      She is very polite throughout the transaction, she keeps everything clear and she clear the layaway before the deadline.
      Definitely recommended!

19. I bought Luts SSDF body from Aves, and it was a good deal. Quick response, good package, all delays was explained, and now I totally satisfied with the deal.

Thank you, and best wishes to you! ^_^

20. I bought a f38 head from Aves on layaway. Everything was perfect. She kept great communication the whole time and let me know as soon as he was shipped. Thank you so much