1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for avrilpaeony

Feb 6, 2009

1. I purchased a RS body from Avril - fast communication, fast shipping, it was packaged very well, and overall lovely to work with :) Thanks!

2. I sold Monique wigs to AvrilPaeony and all was perfect with a very fast payment and a really nice communication. Thanks a lot !

3. Another great transaction with Avril. I bought a head from her which she posted in superquick time and as always communication was friendly and flawless!

Avril is a super person to deal with and I recommend her very highly, thank you Avril!

4. Avril bought some boots for an E.I.D from me. She was very lovely and paid quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.
      Thank you!

5. I've bought a Iplehouse JID Kassia from avrilpaeony and I am very happy with the transaction. Avril answered PMs very fast, let me know once the money arrived and she also shipped the doll very fast and well packaged.

Thank you very much! :D

6. I joined my second split hosted by Avrilpaeony for an iplehouse vampire Stella, she was amazing, friendly and quick to update me. Will certainly deal with again :D

7. I participated in avrilpaeony's Iplehouse Stella GO and I had a very pleasant transaction overall. She was friendly, prompt and precise with updates and I would definitely recommend her. ^^ Thank very much!

8. I was in a split that she hosted. Everything was perfect. She kept an update for the doll and mailed the outfit as soon as she got it. I highly recommend her. Thank you again

9. I bought an Iplehouse Doria head from Avril and she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and fast shipping. She packaged the head very well and it arrived safe and sound. Thanks! :)

10. avrilpaeony purchased a wig from me.
      Great transaction, fast payment, and let me know when she got the wig as well.
      Would definitely do business with again :)
      Thanks for a wonderful transaction :)

11. Avril paeony bought my Spiritdolls body.It was a pleasure to deal with her. I really recommanded her.

12. avrilpaeony bought my EID Doria. This transaction was a very pleasant experience for me as it was my first sale. She paid immediately, kept friendly and prompt communication and informed me as soon as the doll arrived. A very pleasant person to deal with. I'd love to do business with her again!
      Thank you so much!!

13. avrilpaeony was in my layaway split for Iplehouse Bliss limited release. She paid quickly and let me know when the package arrived after the long wait even though she was very busy. Would definitely love to do business with again.

14. I bought a Carved Heritage Bliss outfit from Avril. She's a lovely, honest person to deal with and had great patience with me (in was my first purchase in the marketplace). Thank you Avril, I love the outfit, I hope that we can do business again some time.

15. I bought an Iplehouse Asa from avrilpaeony on layaway. It was a very easy transaction and Asa was shipped securely to me. Avrilpaeony is very friendly and easy to communicate with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. Bought an IH outfit from Avril. She answered all my questions and was very nice all the way. It was received very quickly and looked exactly like her picture. Very happy with transaction and glad to be able to buy from such wonderful Seller.

17. Avril ran an Iplehouse split, of which I ordered Bane's Hook.

Everything was super smooth, arriving very quickly and well packaged.

Avril was great to chat to and super efficient. A perfect split host!

18. I bought an Iplehouse outfit from Avril. She was very pleasant to deal with, communication was great, and she shipped it out very quickly. Thank you!

19. I joined an Iplehouse split hosted by Avril. Everything went very smooth and she shipped my parts of the split really fast! Would love to join another split hosted by Avril, if given the chance!

Thank you so much! ~

20. I joined Avrilpaeony Iplehouse split. It was an easy and pleasant split. My parts arrived fast and safely! Many thanks :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk