1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for avrilpaeony

Feb 6, 2009

1. I bought an IH Lisa head from avrilpaeony. The head arrived quickly and in perfect condition. It was a very pleasant transaction. Thanks!

2. Avril purchased a Granado Fayette head from me.
      she was a pleasure to deal with. excellent communication, speedy payment. very reliable and highly recommended.
      thank you so much ^____^

3. She was always very friendly, nice and polite.

Even thou I had some trouble sending her in time - due to a family death - she understood it completely and was terrible nice to me during that time.
      Fast payment and replies!

10/10! <3

4. I bought an Iplehouse limited Bambi outfit from avrilpaeony. Communication was friendly and helpful, shipping was super fast, and she packed the fragile items with great care. Awesome transaction, Avril! Thanks so much!! :)

5. Another super smooth and professional transaction with Avril. I bought a nyid body from her, it was sent next day and arrived today in perfect condition, excellent seller no hesitation to recommend her :).

6. Thanks for your order of face-up! It is very easy and pleasant to work with you!

7. Avril bought an Iplehouse Lonnie head from me, payment was fast and she let me know when it arrived. It's the first time I sell a doll and she was patient with me. A very good transaction.

8. I bought a iplehouse PG Stella human addiction head from avrilpaeony. She was wonderful to deal with. Great seller. Prompt communication, fast shipping and packaged the head well and with care. She arrived just as beautiful as she was in the pictures. When I asked in regards to the copy of COA, she promptly mailed it along with a beautiful postcard of York with a sweet message. Would highly recommend and would deal with her again. Thank you so much. It's been a pleasure.

9. Avril sold me a pair of IH Kid hands. The hands arrived in perfect condition and I'd be happy to deal with her again.

10. I bought a Granado Fayette head from avrilpaeony on a shortish layaway, and she was really great to deal with throughout. Her communication was very good and the doll arrived fast, in great condition and well-packed.

In short, I'm very happy and would be glad to do business again. :)

11. I purchased the limited outfit from Iplehouse's Carved Heritage Rania, through a split with Avrilpaeony. The communication was quick and always polite. Avril kept me informed throughout :) The package to me arrived quickly and safely. I'm very pleased with the whole transaction, it was nicely done and I'd recommend Avril as a good person to deal with :aheartbea

(I had thought this had already been posted a few days ago, but it hadn't :sweat So sorry Avril)

12. I buy the body from Avrilpaeony. She write full info with good photos, send very quickly and very friendly! I am happy! Thank you so much! ^^

13. I bought Limhwa Half-Elf head from Avrilpaeony and it was a very pleasant transaction :thumbup The communication was smooth and friendly. The head got shipped quickly and was packed safely! I'm very happy with my purchase and I'd gladly deal with Avril again :) Highly recommended!

14. Avrilpaeony bought a pair of Dollmore boots from me. It was a perfect transaction, super friendly communication and swift payment. I highly recommend Avrilpaeony!

15. :bcupcake Positive Transaction! :pcupcake Avril was kind enough to sell me a Raccoon Doll head. She was great to communicate with, fast to ship and packed it super carefully. Very lovely person to deal with. Thanks again, Avril!

16. Bought a Supia body with extra hands and feet from avrilpaeony. She was amazing to buy from! Quick to reply, and shipped just as declared. The package was extra secure, everything bubble wrapped well and made sure nothing got damaged! The body is absolutely stunning, just as described and I am extremely pleased with it! ^^

17. I bought an outfit from Avrilpaeony, and everything went perfectly. Shipped quickly, safely packaged, and everything is in perfect condition. I would be happy to deal with Avrilpaeony again anytime. Thanks! :)

18. I purchased an Iplehouse Rania head from Avrilpeony and the transaction was smooth, easy and pleasant all around. The head came quickly (for Royal Post) and safely wrapped. Would not hesitate to buy from her again.

Thanks again!

19. I purchased two Iplehouse outfits from AvrilPeony :daisy:daisy:daisy
      I had a WTB advert for a dress I really wanted and AvrilPeony sent me a PM saying they were willing to sell their set to me, I also purchased an additional outfit from their listings:arainclou

Communication is always very kind and also very fast8-) They let me know they received payment and when they would ship out my clothes which they were always on time and honest about. I received the clothes very quickly:candycane less than a week from being sent

The clothes are stored and packaged professionally and look new:goldstar I am very happy and highly recommend AvrilPeony as a seller:clover Reliable, honest, responsible: all the good stuff you hope to find in a seller:treecookie Thank you :hollyberry

20. Bought a Stella from avrilpaeony and she just arrived. Wonderfully and carefully packed, Doll was in excellent condition with everything included! I'm just beyond delighted!

Communication was fast and friendly (Even with time zone wackiness since I'm in the US and she's UK) and I'm delighted!