1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback For Awesome_Socks15

Jan 13, 2011

1. awesome socks bought some iplehouse clothing from me. She paid right away and let me know when the clothes arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much. I highly recommend doing transactions with her. :)

2. I bought a Kid Delf Maska from Awesome_Socks15 which arrived in great condition! Communication was prompt and polite. They were very helpful when I had questions, and overall a great seller! Thank you!

3. Awesome_Socks15 bought a pair of SOOM female bjd hands.
      It was a perfect transaction in every way (and the fastest in my seller history)
      I would totally reccomend Awesome_Socks15 as a great buyer and I'd definitely do business with her again!
      Pleasure to deal with You^^

4. awesome_socks15 was nice enough to contact me, when she saw my WTB thread for a Soom SG Lazule head, and offer to sell her Lazule to me. She was SUPER awesome and nice! Gave me a great price for him, and since we live in the same city, she delivered him to my hand on the same day of payment!

The Lazule is in excellent shape, and includes his CoA. Can't wait to repaint him, and call him "Precious!" lolz :whee::hug::kitty2:mwahaha

Thank you, awesome_socks15, for an awesome transaction, and for letting me have a dollie that I've been wanting for years! :hug:

5. I purchased a Sr. Delf body from awesome_socks. She is the best to deal with. The body was well packaged, shipped quickly and in beautiful condition. Everything is perfect.

Deborah

6. I purchased several pieces of clothing from Awesome_socks15 and am so happy with everything. She is the nicest person - I highly recommend her. She even included a Canadian candy bar in my package. I would definitely buy from her again - in fact, I am already a repeat customer.

7. Bought a bunch of doll stands and an SD sized tattoo gun. Shipped quick, great communication :thumbup

8. I bought some shorts from awesome socks! Other than a currency conversion mishap, everything went smoothly and communication was fast :) would buy from again!

9. I bought a Migidoll Ryu head from awesome_socks and am leaving positive feedback. The transaction was professional and I really appreciate the seller's promptness for communication and shipping out the head!

10. I bought three pairs of Mako eyes from awesome_socks and appreciate the easy transcation! She shipped quickly and the items were just as described.

11. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from awesome_socks. Shipping went really fast and the eyes were in perfect condition!
      We had a little trouble with PayPal when she tried to refund some of the shipping costs but we were able to sort things out very easily thanks to her fast and friendly communication. :3nodding:

12. Excellent transaction. I purchased a Supiadoll Tan Muse from awesome_socks15. Everything as per the sale thread was included. Would buy from again. :chibi

13. i bought a feeple60 cygne head from awesome_socks15 and everything went smoothly. fast communication, fast shipping and excellent packing. the head arrived in pristine condition. i’d love to do business with you again, thank you so much!

14. Purchased a Soom Doll Carrier from Awesome_socks. She packed it well and did her best with shipping from Canada. What was supposed to take five business days took over ten. But it's here and looks fantastic. So happy she offered it for sale.

15. I did a trade with Awesome_Socks15. She is very easy to work with. Communication was good through the whole process. The trade arrangements were good. I traded a doll head and some cash for a doll-sized "cello" and some other items. I am very happy with the trade and would gladly do business with Awesome_Socks15 again!

16. I bought a Yo sized dagger and sheath from awesome_socks15. Couldn't be happier. Great transaction, very friendly contact, she always replied to my messages very fast. Also, sent out the parcel very fast after I'd paid. The dagger arrived very well-packed and faster than I'd expected. I'd definitely do business with awesome_socks15 again!

17. I sold an iplehouse lovely wine set to awesome_socks15. Perfect buyer from start to finish! Prompt payment, great communication, and let me know when the item arrived... I'd be more than happy to work with her again in the future, thank you!

18. POSITIVE
      I Purchased a tan dollshe classic 18m left hand from Awesome_Socks15. They were great to work with. Good communication, and everything went smoothly. Would definately buy from again.
      Thanks!

19. I bought an Elfdoll K on layaway from awesome_socks15 and she has been just amazing, communication was smooth and she has been extremely accommodating for the past few months we’ve been interacting. When I received the K, he was so well-packed, with freebies to boot! Thanks to this transaction too, I have found a new friend in the hobby :D Thanks so much, Kate!

20. awesome_socks15 gave my Soom Ivory a lovely new home :D
      She was always so nice, understanding and patient with everything!
      I couldn't have wished for a better new owner for sweet Ivory :3nodding:
      Thank you so much, dear :hug: