1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aya Dear

May 27, 2007

1. I did a faceup for Aya Dear, everything went smoothly and she was really nice to deal with, thanks ^_^

2. I've ordered some Oriental Hats from Aya Dear. They are really well done and beautiful. The transaction was great in every way. Quick reply, so much attention and kindness. Good package to protect the fragile hats, so they arrived safely. All good! =3

It's truly amazing to deal with! I recommend ^^
      Thank you for everything!! <3

3. I purchased a pair of MSD pants from Aya Dear which arrived amazingly fast and in perfect condition! Thanks so much!

4. Aya Dear purchased and item from me and everything went great!
      Quick to pay and great communication. Thank you again! :):whitetruffle

5. Aya Dear bought a CP Breakaway Head from me. The communication was excellent and the payment was prompt. Excellent to work with. Thank you

6. I ordered some Oriental Hats from Aya Dear!

She is very lovely to communicate with. When I inquired about her items, they were out of stock so I reserved two of them.

And as promised, she PMed me and informed me that they are back in stock and that two are reserved for me.

She is very professional and pleasant! Very accommodating seller and LIGHTNING FAST SHIPPING~ :D

She let me know about sending out the package last Saturday and I received the box today! The hats are well packaged and very very protected.

And don't get me started on the quality of the hats! They are very beautiful and I love looking at the fine stitching and the delicately curved frame. The hats are perfect cone shape!

And just as described, they fit my SD-sized dolls very proportionately. Not too small and not too big.

Well, the hats are actually meant for my SD13 boy, Okita--so I'm sure it will be a perfect fit on him. :)

Thank you, Aya Dear, for the wonderful transaction! :fangirl:

7. Aya Dear has commissioned a hat from me. She paid really fast and fuss-free and is extremely patient with my slow work! And she has taken pictures to show me how the hat looks on her adorable doll!! Great person to deal with :)

8. I got a prototype tiny oriental hat from Aya Dear today! It is amazing. Beautifully crafted and looks fantastic (even in such a small scale!) on my doll.

She shipped as soon as we agreed on the details, and packaged the hat super securely in a box with bubble wrap and packing peanuts. :aheartbea

I would definitely do business with Aya Dear again.

(Thank you, Aya Dear!)

9. Got my second MNF Woosoo from Aya Dear!!! :)
      Very secure packaging and really fast shipping!!!
      lovely communication and to deal with ^^

He is soooooooooooooooooooooo cute :love

Many thanks

10. I had bought puki size oriental hat, Very well made, great fast shipping, thank you.

11. Aya Dear bought a 4D wig from me, paid quickly, and kindly let me know when it arrived. She's also participated in my group orders, and everything always goes beautifully. Thanks for the great transactions!

12. Sold my modified Yder to Aya dear and it was a great transaction. She paid on time, was very pleasant in PM's and informed me as soon as he'd arrived at his new home. Certainly wouldn't hesitate to deal with again, thank you so much ^0^!

13. I bought a wig from Aya Dear~ Quick and pleasant transaction, would definitely buy from again! n__n

14. Bought a scarf from Aya Dear :aheartbea
      Though it didn't get to me super fast because it was sent back to Aya Dear on the first initial shipping which totally was not her fault, she was nice enough to PM me and let me know rather then keep me in the dark waiting. I thought that was really sweet of her to let me know :)
      When the scarf did arrive, I was so pleased with it and it's every bit as lovely as Aya Dear described. Thank you!!

15. I was in AD's BF group order and she did a great job running it! I love the stuff! Thankies!!!

16. Bought 2 pairs of MSD socks from Aya Dear, great communication and shipping! :D

Thanks a bunch!

17. Got my wonderful Oriental Hat today.
      It arrived fast and Aya Dear was great to work with ^^
      Thank you!

18. I bought a bunny hat from Aya Dear and it arrived super fast and in great condition! I would totally buy from Aya Dear again. :)

19. Bought a wig from Aya Dear, and was shipped really fast!

20. aya brought SD13 scarf from me, really friendly dealer