1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aya Dear

May 27, 2007

1. Bought a pair of MSD pants from here. Friendly and shipped fast. No problems here. = 3

2. Bought a pair of eyes from me. Lovely buyer, prompt with communication and payment. ^^ Would gladly deal with her again!

3. Aya Dear sold me some lovely MSD stockings~They were in great condition and so beautiful. Thank you!

4. I sold a pair of eyes to Aya Dear and she paid faster than lightening!!!
      I totally recommend her! :) Thank you!

5. Bought an MSD sized oriental hat from Aya Dear. Wonderfully friendly and the hat is flawless! A+ recommendation--thank you!

6. Just sold two Delf boxes to AyaDear - I couldn't have asked for a better buyer! Thanks for a great transaction. :daisy

7. I sold an SD jewelry set to Aya Dear. Payment was quick, and everything else went smoothly.

Thanks, and enjoy. ♥

8. I bought an item from Aya. Great communication and fast shipping!

Thank you!

chops

9. Bought the AYS Kyle doll set from Aya Dear and she was wonderful to deal with, and I adore him!

10. I bought an outfit from Aya Dear and she was a great seller. Fast response to PMs and fast to ship.

11. Aya Dear joined my Dollmore group order, was very friendly and paid in a timely manner. Very nice to have on my order. ^___^

12. Sold an SD13 sweater to Aya Dear and was overall a wonderful transaction. Very pleasant and paid quickly :) would love to do business with again!

13. Sold a pair of shoes to Aya Dear. Paid really quickly, great transaction! Thanks!

14. Just bought a 4D wig from Aya. It is a smooth transaction. Everything is so perfect.
      Highly recommended!!!
      Thank you, Aya.

15. Aya Dear was a great member of my recent Iplehouse Group Order. Thanks for joining!

16. AD bought some clothes from me and was incredibly sincere and sweet! Payment was sent promptly too. :] Thank you for the wonderful transaction! ^^

17. aya dear bought a hat from me, paid promptly and had good communication throughout. Thanks!

18. bought some shoes from this seller. good price. and fast shipping would buy from again

19. Aya Dear bought a pair of glass eyes from me.
      Great transaction :D

20. Item(s): MSD Checked Vans + Fuzzy Bear Hat
      Price(s): $5 + $8
      S&H: $2.07
      Paid: 09/29/08
      Received Item(s): 10/09/08
      -------------------
      Amy was great with communication, and apologized for any perceived inconveniences for getting caught up in school. I had no problem with that, as I still received the items in a timely fashion and well before my MNF Ryeon arrives! Thanks again!