1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Aya Dear

May 27, 2007

1. I participated in a Leekeworld group order run by Aya Dear, and she did a very good job. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! Thanks a lot of organizing the order!

2. I participated in a LeekeWorld GO run by Aya Dear. Things went smoothly: she kept us updated on the status of the order, sent out my items within a reasonable amount of time, and they were packaged fine. I would happily do business with her again. Thanks! :)

3. I also participated in a LeekeWorld GO run by Aya Dear. She consistently updated our group order thread and kept us informed throughout the entire process. My items arrived safely- I definitely would do business with her again in the future. Thanks. ^_^

4. I also participated in Aya Dear's Leekeworld GO. My items arrived safely and Aya Dear did a great job at communicating with Leekeworld and the GO participants and kept us well updated!

Thank you so much!! :D!

5. AyaDear ran a group order from Leekeworld. It was efficient and pretty quick. I would do business with her again.

6. Bought a pair of msd shoes from AyaDear. Good seller.!

7. What a great overseas transaction I had with AYA DEAR. I bought a pair of SD boots form her and I highly recommend AYA DEAR. All was perfect. Tx for ALL !!!!

8. I bought a Vampire Breakaway 08 head from Aya. She was really kind and patient throughout the whole process. I highly recomend her. Thanks again, Aya Dear. x33

9. Bought a modded CP body from Aya and it was a fabulous transaction. She was very friendly and communicative! Thanks again!

10. I bought a Delf Yder head from Aya Dear. The transaction went perfectly smooth and he arrived very quickly. Easiest transaction I've ever had! No hesitance to deal with her again. ^^ Excellent seller by all means.

11. I bought a Sadol sweater from Aya Dear and everything was perfect. Fantastic communication and super fast shipping. Thanks so much! <3

12. I bought an SD sweater and a scarf from AyaDear, and I couldn't ask for better communication. Really sweet, really fast shipping, and even refunded me after charging a little more than was needed in shipping cost from the start. Thank you very much! I'm super happy with the transaction <3 A++++

13. Purchased a pair of TTYA overalls from Aya Dear. She kept up great communication and the overalls were shipped and arrived quickly and in great condition. Would definitely buy from again~!!

14. I bought a pair of MSD sneakers from Aya Dear and it was an allround pleasant transaction! She was always friendly and replied quickly, she shipped them out promptly, the sneakers were well-packaged and arrived in great condition as described. I would definitely do business with Aya Dear again! Thank you!

15. Bought an item from Aya Dear and everything went very well. Great communication and fast shipping.

16. Bought a pyjama set from Aya Dear. She was very communicative and very patient through the entire transaction, sent the item out quickly and packaged it well.
      Would definitely buy from again! Thanks for the smooth transaction~

17. I bought a SD wig from Aya Dear. Great seller, excellent communication and super fast shipping!!! Item arrived in perfect condition! Everything was wonderful and I'm very happy with the purchase!! Highly recommended as a seller!

18. Great seller!! :D

I bought some clothes from her. She was nice with communication, fast with shipping and the items were new and just as described. This has been a wonderful transaction and I highly recommend Aya Dear!!

Thanks!

19. I've just bought a pair of jeans from Aya Dear. Very great person to deal with. The shipping was fast too. I high recommend her. Thank you so much:)

20. I recently purchased a pair of Dollmore MSD sized socks from Aya Dear.

She lived up to her name, offering prompt, first-rate service on even this small transaction.

Thanks so much! A+
      Raven