1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ayakit25

May 28, 2010

1. bought a dreaming shiwoo head from me and EVERYTHING WENT REALLY WELL!
      i'm really glad shes very happy with the head and lets me know when it arrives
      and really seem like a happy buyer!
      really good working with her!

2. ayakit25 purchased an Ariadoll Iris head from me.
      The transaction was perfect! :)

She was a lovely buyer to deal with, always communicating promptly and clearly!

Thank you so much for this transaction!! :)

3. I bought ayakit25's outfits set for sd boy: Communication was great!! She's sweet and understanding, very fast shipping and lovely to deal with! Highly recommended! ^-^ Thank you <3

4. Ayakit bought a Souldoll Zenith body from me and paid promptly, very polite, friendly and let me know as soon as he arrived.

Thank you for a great transaction! =)

5. Ayakit25 bought a crobidoll Yuri from me and was absolutely wonderful! Quick, kind communication and paid quickly too. She let me know when he arrived too. I'd happily recommend her as a buyer to anyone! Thank you!

6. Vera bought a Volks SD body from me. She has been very friendly the whole time, paid quickly and kept me informed as soon as the package arrived. It went very smoothly and it's a pleasure to have business with her :) Thank you!

7. ayakit25 bought a tan Dollshe Rosen from me. She was very friendly and communicative, answered my PMs quickly and payd really fast.
      Everything went smooth, and it was a great pleasure to deal with her!
      Highly recommend to everyone!)^_^

8. This is my third trade transaction with ayakit25... and I can't but confirm the happiness I feel every time I can deal with her.
      I traded back a souldoll Juana in WS for her Soom Dia in normal skin. we shipped the same day, and the doll came unstrung and very safely and carefully packed.
      communication as always has been particularly sweet and friendly, and I really couldn't be any happier.

I highly recommend her both as seller and as buyer, thank you so much dear!

9. My first time dealing with ayakit25 and it was a very pleasant experience.
      I bought a modded vampire woosoo from her and was amazed by how well maintained he was, despite being a doll that wasn't new anymore. Well packed and good as new!!

Very polite and sweet seller! I look forward to another chance to deal with you again! <3

10. I bought from Ayakit an El doll. Actually we had huge problem with the post service and the doll got lost.
      Ayakit was incredible: she tried her best to find out the problem and when it was clear that the doll was actually lost, she sent me a second great doll (a shiwoo) in exchange. I hope my english is enough good to express my feelings, Ayakit is reliable and she is very communicative, she did her best. Thanks!

11. ayakit25 purchased a Souldoll head from me- her communication was excellent, she provided me with all the information required for shipping to Italy, and her payment was fast. ayakit25 let me know as soon as the head arrived, and was a reliable and responsible buyer throughout the transaction. I would be more than happy to sell to her again, thanks so much :) !

12. I bought an Ariadoll Iris from from ayakit25. It was a pleasure to deal with her ^-^.
      The communication was fast and very polite all the time.
      The doll is in perfect condition, was send out super fast and was packed upper well. Thank you so much for that.

It also had extras, a complete handmade outfit even with undies made by her + shoes, wig and eyes.
      The outfit is made with high skills. I would deal with ayakit25 anytime again and also commission handmade dresses done by her:) Great!

Thank you:aheartbea

13. I traded a sleeping Feeple Cali head with ayakit25. Because I was worried about the quality of the Italian post, she agreed to send her trade items first and let me wait until they arrived before I sent the head. Thanks!

14. I bought an Iplehouse Giorgio from ayakit25. It was a pleasure to deal with her ^-^.
      The communication was fast and very polite all the time.
      The doll is in perfect condition, still new, was send out super fast and was packed upper well. Thank you so much for that, dear!!! (´&#65381;&#969;&#65381;)&#65417;&#9829;

15. ayakit25 sold me an Iplehouse SID body on layaway. Communication was great, she stayed in touch and posted him promptly. He arrived as described in great condition.

Thanks!

16. I bought Dollshe body from ayakit25.
      Good communication, fast shipping and the body arrived safe and secure. I'd definitely buy from her again.
      :clover&#8203; Thank you! :clover

17. I traded with ayakit25, the trade went amazing and she was very friendly throughout. I would not hesistate to do another trade with her or transaction again! Thankyou : )

18. Ayakit25 commissioned me for a faceup for her DOD Sha. The communication was great and the payment very quick, it was a pleasure to deal with her. Ayakit25 is a very friendly person, I highly recommend her!

19. I bought a FeePle65 body from ayakit25. She was very friendly, was very comunicative and sent the item very fast and perflectly packaged. The body was in perfect condition, as was described in selling thread. It was perfect transaction and very good experience for me as a byuer. Will work with ayakit25 again with big pleasure!
      Thank you! ^__^

20. ayakit25 bought my LLT Roderich. Everything goes fine;) It was a big pleasure doing bussiness with her! I can highly recomend her as a buyer!