1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ayakit25

May 28, 2010

1. I did a trade withayakit25, trading my Infinitidoll Luke for her Iplehouse Audrey. At first we had some difficulties with the italian post, the package didn't show up on any tracking sites for almost 2 1/2 weeks. I started to get worried, but when ayakit25 luckily got the package in return, she went across the border to Switzerland to ship it from there instead. So it took some time, but it finally got here safe, and ayakit25 was helpful and answered my PM's all the way through. Thank you so much ayakit25!

2. Did a trade with Ayakit and she was very nice fast and efficient. The doll was exactly as described and in good condition :D. She also sent some gifts ^^. Highly recommend this user!

3. Ayakit25 bought my Dia head, & the transaction was wonderful! Very sweet to deal with, payment was right on time, & everything went great.

Thank you again! =)

4. Ayakit25 bought a Volks Williams from me on layaway, payments were on time and communication was very quick. Great buyer. Thank you again!! :D

5. I bought a Lati Lami Vampire from Ayakit25 and she is a really nice and friendly person. The contact was wonderful, the doll promtly and well packed shipped.

Great seller, every time again!!

A+++

6. I sold a head to this lovely buyer and had a terrific, easy and fast transaction.. They provided info on when the item arrived safely as well, which is always a nice bonus.. great buyer

7. I bought an Infiniti SID Luke from Vita. She was very friendly and she sent the doll very fast. It was a pleasure to deal with her.

Thank you, Vita. :)

8. I bought her Soom Dia and I could not be happier! She was so kind to let me do a short Layaway and answered kind and pronpt all my questions. The doll arrived lightning fast and well packed in the descriped condition. Ican highly recommend her!

Thank you!

9. Bought a f65 Roke from ayakit25 - she accepted a 2 month layaway from me and was super excellent to deal with. Item arrived with shattered ankles though :( Item was packed nicely in original box, but the arms, legs, feet, and hands were not wrapped with bubble wrap. She was extremely polite though and offered to buy new legs for him. Ayakit25 is very responsible, extremely friendly, and excellent to deal with. She even included tons of amazing gifts in the package!

10. Traded with ayakit25 and are very happy with our transaction. The communication was phantastic and I would always trade with her again! All the best for you and your new girl! :aheartbea

11. I had a lovely multi-doll transaction with ayakit25. (April Story girl partial trade for Idealian York plus short layaway, purchase of a modded F60 Mirwen) Sweet and friendly communication, items I received came quickly and securely packaged, she sent a couple lovely gifts with my girl and let me know as soon as her package arrived. I couldn't ask for a more excellent transaction and look forward to dealing with ayakit again. Thanks so much!!

12. I traded my Soom Shoshone/Phonolus for her F60 Mirwen boy and I simply cannot say enough good about her. Patient beyond words and kind I hope I can trade with her again someday. She shipped quickly and completely understood when I had a delay in shipping on my side. I would easily deal with her again.

13. ayakit25 got three Leeke wigs from me: fast payment, fast and friendly communication... a perfect buyer! Thank you so much! ^__^

14. I traded my Photon for Vita's Williams.
      She's very nice, friendly and pleasant person.
      Doll was shipped just really fast. And I'm sure that Photon now have found his best home)
      Highly recommended)

15. I bought a M-Line body from her and she bought my Iplehouse Felix (just a few weeks before), both transactions absolutely wonderfull, she is very patient, attentive and everything was perfect! Thank you so much!

16. I recently purchased a DoD DOT body from Vita and loved working with her. She ships very promptly and everything was packed securely, and she is just the sweetest person. She also sent a bunch of extra goodies my way I never would've expected; what a real doll! Even though she's in Italy and I'm in the US, I would definitely not hesitate to purchase from Vita / ayakit25 again. She's a wonderful seller and I recommend her highly.

17. I bought from Ayakit25 a Soom Shoshone/Phonolus. Though we had some issues with the postal service in Italy, She kept great communications with me and tried to find information about the shipment and always addressed my questions and concerns. She was very friendly and very helpful. When he arrived, she definitely took extreme care to make sure he was packaged well and protected so he would not arrived damaged. He is perfect. She also was kind enough to add free goodies that were greatly appreciated. Despite the postal debacle which had nothing to do with Ayakit25, I would deal with this honest and great seller. Thank you so much.

18. I bought a Delf Type 1 body from Ayakit25. She answered my WTB :) She was amazingly sweet and even included a gift and fast shipping! Thank you soooo much!!! <3

19. ayakit25 bought my Iplehouse Bianca and the transaction was very pleasant, she paid quickly^^
      Great communication and very friendly. I highly recommend her!
      Thanks very much!!!!

:)

20. Ayakit25 traded dolls with each other. I traded her my Feeple65 Siean for her Iplehouse Stella and the transaction is perfect and flawless! Aya is the sweetest most kindest and friendliest person I had the pleasure of dealing with! I received the doll fast and the doll is perfect as described! I am happy to deal with her again!!! Highly recommed dealing with her!!!! Thank you Aya!!