1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. I purchased a grey SD outfit from ayase001. It is absolutely gorgeous! Wonderful transaction. I will definitely be buying from ayase001 again in the future.

2. i got an amazing outfit from Ayase and cant be more than happy. it is a great little msd boy outfit that she speshaly made for me. highly recomended

3. I bought 2 outfits from Ayase one a very special commission for my Abadon. Ayase is the most outstanding and wonderful person to deal with speak to soooo very professional and perfectly lovely!!
      The clothes are made to perfection and she takes everything into account when making them so your never dissapointed and always very pleased what a perfect result!!!

I am a megga fan of Ayase now and will be purchasing more outfits and loving my boys in them!!
      I recommend Ayase 1010% for outraguosly gorgeous work!! Everyone must buy her clothes!!

Thankyou so much!! ***((><))***X

4. I purchased an outfit from Ayase and it is absolutely gorgeous!
      My boy look sooooo wunderful in it *__*

And the shipping was so fast, it´s unbelievable :D

I´ll buy from her again, very soon :D

Thank you very much, Ayase!

5. I bought a beautiful outfit from Ayase001 and it is amazingly well made and visually stunning. The shipping and communication were great! Highly recommended. :)

6. I bought 2 outfits from Ayase001 the design and quality is out of this world her works are super amazing she even made a whole new set just for me. The communication was fast and polite and very helpful the whole transaction was pleasant :aheartbea

I am already a MEGA fan of Ayase:D

7. I purchased an outfit from Ayase and everything went great! I requested a specific outfit for my sister's doll and provided the measurements. The outfit turned out perfect and fits her boy as if Ayase had him sitting in front of her. Her outfit is of very nice quality, she is a wonderful person to deal with, and I know I will be buying from her again. I recommend this seller 100%!!!

Here is Emmery (my sister's boy) showing off his new outfit.
      [​IMG]
      Emmery outfit [​IMG]
      Emmery outfit2

8. I bought a beautiful detailed Burgandy corset-dress outfit from Ayase, it is perfect for my boy and the quality and finish is very high.

I recieved prompt and friendly responses from Ayase, and I would definately buy from her again! High recomendations!

~Auska

9. I bought a crobidoll wig from Ayase001, she's friendly, shipped quickly, and even put the wig on hold for me a few days while I was waiting for an auction to end. Highly recummended seller :)

10. Ayase001 made this lovely outfit for my IOS Blood. I just gave her the measurements and the outfit fits PERFECTLY. The details are all very nice and finished. I think her works is as professional as can be! She is so lovely to work with. I just love her work and highly recommend her!

[​IMG]

:goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

11. Oh... forgot to post this... Here's a MSD sundress I bought a while ago from Ayase001. It is just so cute! And again, fits perfectly and is nicely finished!

[​IMG]

Oh, and shipping from Hungary to US seems to be getting faster... Last two packages only took a week instead of close to two.

12. I commissioned Ayase to make my MSD a jacket and shirt, she did so and it's absolutely wonderful! Amazing workmanship and great communication, fast shipping too, I highly recommend! :D

13. I bought a Mecha Angel outfit from Ayase, and my boy really looks great in it ^^ Communication was fast and pleasant, and the package arrived fast and well-packed. Would do business again, thank you!

14. I bought a lovely coat/dress set from Ayase and could not be happier. I purchased it as a gift for my hubby and it looks wonderful on his doll. Thank you.

15. I bought 2 wonderful outfits from her and I'm delighted with the transaction. The clothes are stunning and she was so helpful and nice, sending lots of lovely extras as a gift. I can't say enough nice things about her. Highly recommended.

16. I bought a set of clothes sized for a Spiritdoll body from Ayase, the communication was quick and clear, the goods arrived in record time (3 working days !) and the clothes she makes and sell are simply perfect !

I am looking forward to buying from her again !

17. I commissioned Ayase to make an outfit for my Soom Vega merman. Words cannot begin to describe how awesome this outfit is, with all its little pieces and accents and I'm so deliriously happy. There are seashells! And starfish! ^____^

The quality is simply incredible. Everything is lined, the fabric is gorgeous, and it fits like a glove. :aheartbea

Now I'm looking around at my little group and trying to figure out what else I can commission her to make. <3

18. Sorry for taking a while to say I had an amazing transaction with ayase001! I bought one of her beautifully made outfits and it looks amazing on my boy. She was very helpful in figuring out the sizing and great to talk to. I have plans to commission her in the future, so many options! Here's Vespa in the outfit. ^^:

[​IMG]

19. I bought an outfit from Ayase001 and it couldn't be more perfect!!! The quality is amazing and it feels so nice. She puts so much time and effort into the details that it is almost like they are not doll clothes. Amazing! I am definitely buying more in the future

[​IMG]

20. My friend Tygati commissioned Ayase to make an outfit for my Ignis. It arrived here pretty fast, the quality is amazing, and it fits perfectly. A lot of attention to detail went into making this, and Ignis is very pleased with his new clothes!

[​IMG] [​IMG]