1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. I bought two commissions from her for my boy. He likes to crossdress and wear really special clothes - she is the perfect tailor for something like that!:aheartbea The details are simply amazing, the clothes are so well made and they fitt perfect.

I will definitely buy from her again, I just love her style - yes, I'm now a huge fan of her. Thank you so much!! :D

2. I bought a top, & coordinating corset for my girl from Ayase001! I LOVE them, Thanks so much! I love your work!:D

3. I purchased two SD-17+ outfits from Ayase001. She was incredibly pleasant in all of her correspondence and was even willing to make another outfit which she did not have ready at the time for me when I asked if it was available for purchase. Everything shipped promptly and was received in beautiful condition with nice packaging. The stitching is excellent - no loose threads or unfinished seams, and the fabric is good quality. I'm extremely pleased with these outfits and would definitely recommend her as a seller.

4. Multiple feedback again.
      I keep on giving her commissions again and again, so it's kind of difficult for me to keep track of my purchase/order history, but I try to give her feedback from time to time. She is the 'official taylor' of my dolls.

1. I bought a full set for my Mecha Angel Sabik.

[​IMG]

2. I bought a full outfits for my LUTS Senior Delf.

[​IMG]

3. Another outfit I bought for my Senior Delf.

(pic coming soon)

4. Another dream made come true by Ayase001: a magnificent crossdressing dress for my Senior Delf boy. (Yes, it's a boy on the picture! ^^)

[​IMG]

I will keep on commissioning her as long as she is in business. If you have something 'grand' or even unusual in your mind and you don't have any idea how to make it come true, she is your best choice.

Most recommended. :fangirl:

5. Commissioned another outfit from Ayase001, whose work is always above par. <3 Can't wait to figure out what I can commission from her next. ^__^

6. I bought two outfits for a SID boy. The communication was great and the qualitiy of her work superb!
      The shippment fast and everything was just perfect!

I already ordered clothes from her again XD
      Can only recommend her ^.^

7. I bought this shirt and corset-belt a while ago (I am so slow at taking photos!).
      [​IMG]

I just received 4 commissioned outfits--
      1 for IH SID boy
      3 for IOS boys

Ayase001 makes the most wonderful outfits. I really love them so much! :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea :aheartbea

8. I bought some clothes for Mecha Angel from Ayase001. Nice to deal with her: we had a friendly communication, she shipped the package very promptly, the clothes arrived safely and well-packed, their quality is also good. I will be glad to deal with this seller again!

9. I commissioned 3 outfits from her - again. :D
      The work is absolut amazing, the details are so beautiful. The communication was excellent, the shipping was super fast!
      She makes such great outfits, I really need to think about, what I can commission next. :D

Most recommended of all!!! :D :aheartbea

10. :D I bought several Idealian/70cm sized clothing from Ayase and they are all spectacular! Great seller! Will definately do business with again! :D

11. Ayase made for me an outfit for my incoming chalco boy... I shown her a pic, and she did for me an even more amazing outfit, in a very quick time! She's super, I highly recommend her! thank you so much!

12. I just bought 2 more SD-sized outfits from Ayase. I just adore her fashions!

I bought 2 x-dressing outfits from Ayase a long while ago... I have only just taken photos of them---
      [​IMG]
      Amazing, aren't they???? :D

13. Bought a Mecha angel outfit for her. She was very nice to deal with and items were just as described, thank you!!!!!!

14. Purchased a lovely outfit and the transaction was great! Highly recommend and hope to purchase another outfit in the future. Thank you Ayase!

15. I commissioned her again for two full sets - and she did everything so perfect! Her sewing skills are amazing, her ideas are so unique and awesome - so much love in those clothes. :D
      I really love and adore her work, I hope I can commission her soon again - thank you so so so so so much! :fangirl:

16. I purchased a Mecha Angel top from Ayase001. I absolutely LOVE the top it's amazing and my Sabik looks REALLY good in it!! communication was perfect and shipping was quick. I highly recommend her and can't wait to commission her! n.n

17. I Just Got A "Bunny - Chan" MSD Size Outfit From Ayase. Not Only Did She Re-Size The Outfit To My Doll Size But Also Made It In Such Short Time. Shipping Was Fast & Keeped Great Contact Though The Entire Thing. I Give Her 2 Thumbs Up.

18. this is my 3rd transaction with Ayase001 and I am sure it wont be the last :) I bought 3 outfits from her clothes shop and everything was simply amazing, fast and sweet communication, shipped the items fast, very well packaged and included a very sweet gift :)

I would be happy to deal with her again

19. I bought a Mecha Angel robe from Ayase. I found the sewing of the outfit to be perfect and the detailing just exquisite. I really love the outfit and so does my boy Phoenix!

[​IMG]

I hope to buy from Ayase again and highly reccommend her to others who are interested in her wares.

Thanks Ayase,

Mawgy

20. Ayase001 made for me an outfit for my soom supergem heliot boy. the outfit itself was too little for half a cm for the supergem boy, but it suited perfectly my souldouble boy, so I can say I'm really satisfied anyway: she made the outfit very quickly, price is really friendly and her skills are wonderful! besides, she's a lovely person and I'll be more than happy to commission her again in the future *____*

I highly recommend her!!! thank you so much and... to the next commission!