1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. I bought a hand-made outfit from Ayase001. She is great seller and seamstress! Amazing quality, fast shipping, great and enjoyable communication - everything was just perfect! Highly recommended! Hope to deal with you again! ^^

2. It all began, that I asked Ayase001 to sew an Outfit for my Mecha Angel ...
      She said yes, she would do it.
      And it was soooo unbelievable fast ... I´ve never seen something before xD
      She even made a new cloak for me, because I wasn´t satisfied with the lenght of it (I´m bad xD)

But she´s such a cute one and so nice in her comminication!
      Always fast, always nice and the price was SO nice (for SO MUCH STUFF I Got @@)
      She´s just an amazing sewer!
      A giant! XD

THANK YOU AYASE! For a great communication, a great outfit for my Mecha Angel and everything else!

I hope to deal with you, again!
      (it won´t be a long time xD)

3. another wonderful transaction and another wonderful commission!
      I've received today the new outfit for my arkose boy, and I couldn't be any happier! friendly communication, fast and careful packing and shipment, perfect outfit, I would recommend her to anybody!
      thank you so much!!!! hope to be able to commission you again!

4. Ayase remains my absolute favorite go-to person for anything out of the ordinary. Her sewing is practically professional, her turnaround time is fantastic, and she's always up for a challenge. This time it was a vest, simple for her, but priceless for me. Absolutely fabulous, as always. <3

5. I've bought clothes from Ayase for the first time and I'm so happy I did.:aheartbea
      The set is absolutely beautiful and communication was wonderful!

I sincerely hope I'll be able to buy from her again.:fangirl:

6. I bought two gorgeous sets from Ayase001 and are very beautiful and sophisticated outfits. I love the quality, she is great seamstress! and communication was perfec. Highly recommended!!!

:thumbup
      thank you!!! sure I'll be able to commission you again!

7. I purchased 3 magnificent outfits from Ayase, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction : communication was great and shipping quite fast ; the outfits are top quality ones, for very friendly prices ! It was a dream of a transaction, and I will definitely buy again from the wonderful seamstress that Ayase is :) !

8. Purchased another outfit and transaction was perfect! Great set and nicely made; thanks so much.

9. I bought an outfit from Ayase001. It was a perfect transaction. The outfit is very good quality and communication was excellent. Definitely recommend!

10. I purchased a bjd outfit from Ayase001, and I couldn't be more pleased. The transaction itself was wonderful - Ayase001 was very sweet and on top of her correspondence, and the outfit that she created arrived in a timely fashion. And whoa! The outfit itself is absolutely stunning. The quality is excellent. The ensemble is easily worth double what she charged for it, so buyers take note. Track down her doll clothes, you won't be disappointed. ;)

Anyway, I would recommend Ayase001 as a seller or buyer to anyone, and I would do business with again in a heartbeat. :)

11. I purchased a corset for a SD boy and a MSD girl from Ayase and they are gorgeous! The measurements for the dolls were proved and she made the corsets perfect for them :) I've purchased several outfits from her previously to which I've never been disappointed. She is pleasant to deal with, the clothes are very well made, and she is quick to respond to her pms. I highly recommend her!!!!!!!!

12. I purchased another outfit from Ayase and I´m satisfied forever with her work, communication and everything else!!
      Looking forward to buy from her ever again!!!
      Thank you so much Ayase for being so talented!!! <3

13. Purchased a gorgeous black & blue clothing set for a cross dressing boy and it was very well made and actually fit my Iplehouse SID Stella quite nicely. :) Would definitely buy from again.

14. I commissioned this Native American style outfit from Ayase001 for my Iplehouse SID Theo. It helped me win 2nd Prize in the San Diego BJD Con costume contest! :D :D :D

[​IMG]

15. I purchased these two outfits a while back from Ayase001. Here are my IOS Blood and "S" boys--
      [​IMG]

I just adore these outfits. They look amazing. SO much style! And fit my IOS 60cm boys perfectly. :D :D :D

16. Had another amazing transaction with Ayase001. I Purchased two outfits from her that I absolutely LOVE. The quality is just amazing. I will happily buy from her again n.n

Thank you SO much!

17. I purchased three outfits from Ayase and couldn't be any more happy than I am with this transaction! Ayase was friendly and patient with me through the whole thing, and was quick and upfront about informing me of a delay in shipping (caused by public holidays). The outfits are well-made and too beautiful for words. I really hope to be able to purchase more 'Colors' items in the future. I cannot recommend this seller enough! ^.^

Thank you so very much, Ayase!

18. I bought an outfit and I'm totally satisfied with it!
      Communication was great, Ayase001 is a real artist!
      The outfit is TOP quality!I chose the materials and the model and Ayase001 put the outfit of my dreams to reality!
      Great craftmanship and amazing details!These are the best dollie clothes I could have asked for!
      Ayase001 is kind and prompt!The package arrived very fast!
      You can trust Ayase001! I would totally buy again!

Thanks a lot, this was a wonderful transaction: I'm 100% satisfied!

[​IMG]

Some details:

[​IMG]

19. I bought Mecha Angel outfits (2 for 1) from Ayase001 and the transaction went smoothly.
      Communication and shipping were prompt and everything came in really well packaged :D

The outfits are amazing! I am very happy with them and will most certainly buy other outfits in the future :D
      Thank you!

<3

20. I bought two amazing dresses from Ayase001 everything was simply perfec, the dressed are detailed and simply stunning!
      Fast comunication and very easy to deal with!