1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ayase001

Mar 15, 2010

1. Got two great outfits and they are very nicely made! Thanks again!

2. I bought two outfits from Ayase001, and they are both fabulous! She was very pleasant to work with, and the outfits were packaged nicely and are wonderfully made. The 70cm pieces fit my SSDF boy perfectly, and I'm hoping they'll fit my new Super Gem Sabik when he arrives, as well. Thank you so much for sharing these gorgeous outfits with us! :D

3. Purchased a cross-dressing boy set and it was a wonderful transaction. She let me know when it shipped & when it arrived it was very well made. Thanks!

4. Got best chineese kimono ever from Ayase001. Transaction was smooth. Outfit is awesome as always! Thank you so much for it!!! Thanks to Ayase001 now I've got the best present for my friend :)

5. And again, thanks for the great outfit for DollShe Pabo! Transaction and communication is perfect as usual. Thank you again! :)

6. I purchased a pants for my SuperGem boy from Ayase001. It was a wonderfull, and the pants are really amazing, and arrived safely! I couldn't be happier with them! I Hightly reccommend her!! There was a problem once because of my fault, but she really sweet and understanding.
      Thank you so much!

7. I bought a shirt/vest outfit for my MA Sabik and we are super happy about the purchase The outfit fits him beautifully and is well made, with nice details. The transaction was smooth and communication terrific. I'd highly recommend working with Ayase. Thanks!

8. Ayase001 is my favorite designer/seamstress/tailor on DoA. Her designs are just fantastic! Everything is unique and wonderful! I don't think there is anything she cannot design and sew! Really! Hats, stockings, jewelry, corsets, coats, shirts... anything and everything, she can make it. Everything is quality and nicely finished.

Communication is so nice and easy.
      Items are always just as photoed (and look better ON the doll--everything fits and my dolls are not the same as her models)
      Price is just amazing.
      Shipping is good for being so far away.

:D :D :D :D :D

9. I commissioned 3 outfits from Ayase. She was quick with her responses everytime I contacted her. She made the outfits VERY quickly, and she made sure I was completely 100% happy with the outfits before they were sent. She even included a bonus outfit she had previously rejected as one of the finished styles!

She's pleasant, works hard and creates beautiful clothes. I couldn't be happier and look forward to commissioning more outfits in the future :)

10. Ayase is amazing! I had 3 custom outfits/pieces commissioned from her and they are great. Ayase's clothes are very well made, unique, fit perfectly, and arrive quickly. I've purchased clothes from her in the past and will continue to do so. One of the best sellers I have had the pleasure to deal with! :aheartbea

11. I commisioned a custom outfit for my Soom Sard. As always, communication was fast, she worked really fast, did an amazing and unique job...very awesome! Would love to recommend and I will definitely buy again.

12. I bought a shirt to Ayase001 and all was perfect: great communication, fast shipment and very lovely work !! Thank you very much :-)

13. I purchased a male corset set from Ayase, and it arrived very quickly! The workmanship was beautiful and very well done. I would highly recommend her as a seller!

14. I bought an outfit for my Mecha Angel. Ayase did a beautiful job, very talented. The outfit was finished in a very timely manner, and Ayase was really sweet and easy to communicate with. I recommend fully, and plan to do business again in the future.