1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AyuAna

Nov 29, 2011

1. I bought two wonderful outfits from AyuAna. Communication with Anna was once again very prompt and the transaction went pleasantly and smoothly.

The clothes were well-wrapped in plastic bags, and they are every bit as pretty as they looked in the pictures. I'd also like to add that even though the Victorian-style dress I purchased is quite elaborate, it is so cleverly constructed that it is very easy to put on a doll.

I'm a happy customer and would definitely buy from Anna again!

2. Ayuana commissioned a faceup from me. Communication was excellent and friendly throughout, she gave me clear details for what she wanted and responded quickly to the progress photos. She let me know as soon as the doll arrived back to her, and has been extremely complimentary since! This was my first faceup commission and I couldn't have asked for a better experience - I would certainly deal with AyuAna again, be it buying, selling or further commissions! :goldstar :aheartbea

3. Recently painted a faceup for AyuAna. Very prompt communication, fast payment, and so friendly! Thanks for letting me paint your doll!

4. I was so happy with the two outfits I bought from AyuAna previously that I didn't hesitate to buy another dress :). The specific doll I had in mind wasn't listed among the dolls the dress would fit, so I asked Anna if she thought the size would work out. As she happened to have acquired the same body recently, she was kind enough to send me photos to show that the dress fit just fine.

It is always a pleasure to buy from Anna. Her doll clothes have a consistently high quality and she is a kind and friendly person to deal with. I can't recommend her enough!

5. I commissioned a dress from AyuAna and I love the result so much. Dress is very beautiful and well made. Communication was good and I'm very satisfied by outfit. I could recomend her as awesome talented person. <3

6. I`ve bought a dress from AyuAna.
      Anna was very nice and pleasent in communication. She send the dress well packaged and informed me about sending out with a tracking number.

Thank you very much, Anna=)

7. I bought a pair of iplehouse eid mens dress shoes from ayuana and the transaction was perfect...the shoes were shipped super fast..i totally love them.
      I would certainly do business with ayuana again.
      Thank you

8. I have purchased Angell-studio boots from AyuAna!
      Everything went perfect ^___^
      AyuAna held the item for me for over a month while I was moving, the item was packed super well, shipped when she promised, and perfect & prompt communication!
      Can't ask for anything more :)
      Thank you very much!

9. I purchased a Volks Manabu girl from AyuAna. Communication was excellent, and she shipped her out very quickly. The doll arrived safely packed, and with a sweet note from AyuAna.

Thank you so much for working with me, I would very happily do business with AyuAna again. :]

10. I bought a pair of leather pants from AyuAna. The item was shipped quickly and communication with her was very good. Positive transaction. Truly recommend! :)

11. AyuAna participated in a Licht wig GO i hosted. Everything went smooth perfect with the business. I received her order form and payment superfast, her order form was clear and understandable too! Thank you! :)
      You are more then welcome to any future GO's i'll orginize. :aheartbea

12. We traded items and the trade went perfect! Very good communication and friendly to deal with. Thanks again ^^!!!

13. I sold a pair of Dollheart boots to AyuAna. She's an excellent costumer, really fast payment an nice. Thanks a lot! ^^

14. AyuAna bought an Aquarius Ella head with make-up from me. Great transaction, so pleasant. Fast payment and excellent communication. Very happy to deal with her :)

15. I commissioned AyuAna for an outfit and it was just a super perfect transaction with fast communication, fast shipping and a very gorgeous dress. I'd not hesitate to come back and commission her again - thank you :D

16. I appointed Ayu&Ana for three dresses ! She was very fast in the preparation of its three dresses and informed me of the progress of their preparations. The communication was fast and pleasant !

Dresses are magnificent and very well-kept ! I recommend warmly Ayu&Ana ! I would not hesitate to return towards her for other dresses !

17. Sold a HaYarn Cho head to AyuAna.
      She replied PMs quickly and paid promptly. Overall, it was a good transaction. :)

Thank you!

18. Hello i have made a trade with AyuAnna my Elfdoll body with extra for a Lot of absolutely stunning outfits (4 sets) Everything was a most pleasant experience ^^
      Fast and polite respond to all my pm ^^ All items as promised high quality made and fast shipment with no problem what so ever ^^
      Very sweet lady's to talk to ^^
      thank you so very much for all ^^
      Tatie:D:chocoberry:cake:

19. AyuAna bought some Mystic eyes from me. Payment was prompt, and she kept up friendly communication, letting me know when the eyes had arrived. I'd be happy to do business again. :)

20. I bought a gorgeous dress from AyuAna. Transaction was very nice and fast. Dress set is amazing and so beautiful. Thank you. I really recommend them to everyone!