1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AyuAna

Nov 29, 2011

1. I've made a custom faceup for AyuAna on her Fairyland mnf Vampire Woosoo. All the transaction went very smooth and in friendly atmosphere. She's great person to deal with - patient and very polite! She knows what she wants, but also is very open for any suggestions and kindly in team-work ;) I really wish all my clients were like her! I consider our work as very effective, which results in beautiful faceup :)

Thank you Dear!!!!!!!!!! <3

2. I bought two amazing dresses from AyuAna. Thats my second transaction and it's still great. :) The items was shipped quickly and communication was very good. Dress set is so beautiful and lovely. Thank you. I really recommend them to everyone!

3. Thank you so much for ordering a wig from Kagami Design.
      It was awesome transaction with quick payment and good communication ^^

4. AyuAna bought eyes from me. She is polite and kind. Communication was good and payment was promptly :) highly recommended :)

5. I bought another one two amazing dresses from AyuAna. :) The items was shipped quickly and communication was very good. Dress set are so beautiful. Thank you. I really recommend them to everyone!

6. AyuAna purchased one of my ooak heads, and the transaction could not have gone more smoothly. She payed promptly and communicated well. She was even patient when there was confusion with the tracking number. Thank you so much!

7. AynAna purchased a pair of eyes from me and the transaction was a complete pleasure!! Wonderful to deal with and communication was fantastic. Thanks AynAna for everything :)

8. I bought a wig from her thread. She was very friendly and fast :)! Parcel was also wrapped very safely.

9. I sold AyuAna ED eyes and she was great to deal with, great communication and fast payment. :)

10. I purchased a wig from Ana. She was very supportive in answering my questions. Would love to work with her again in the future.

11. I had a lovely experience buying some eyes from AyuAna. Communication was great, and the eyes were very carefully packaged. Thanks so much! I would definitely buy from this seller again :)

12. I bought a white skin minifee Woosoo from AyuAna.
      Everything was really nice and I am really happy with the transaction.
      Thank you so much for the gift too!

13. AyuAna bought a Half Elf Limhwa from me. She fullfilled her layaway and the communication was awesome. Thank you so much for this perfect transaction!!!

14. I have made a custom faceup for Ayu&Ana - her doll was Cerisedoll Ellana.
      What I need to say? She's REALLY great person to deal with - patient, polite and SUPER(!!!) friendly!
      It was awesome transaction with quick payment and amazing communication!
      She let me know as soon as the doll arrived back to her.

Thank you Dear for your trust and for letting me paint your pretty Ellana! :aheartbea

Truly recommend Ayu&Ana!

15. Just completed a lovely doll trade with AyuAna! I'm delighted with my sweet little ws Imda Timp Dubu!

16. AyuAna purchased a little DC larry the snail from me. she paid via layaway and the whole transaction was perfect. excellent communication, timely payments and very friendly. i could not have asked for more. she also let me know as soon as he arrived.
      very highly recommended ^^ thank you so very much ^_____^

17. I bought Granado Void.f head from AyuAna. She was really sweet to deal with, helped me with all my questions, and accepted my layaway plan, even if it wasn't 100% same that she suggested in sales thread. The head was sent out quickly, arrived safely with nice message card ^^.
      She's really pleasing to deal with, and I would recomment buying from her if so. Roses from me! :)

18. AyuAna bought at me Vings eyes.
      The transaction went very well - Ana is very pleasant to talk to, quickly responded to the message. Payment was the same day.
      I was very happy to deal with Ana! ^_^

Thank you very much for this transaction! Best wishes from me!

19. I bought Hillda from AyuAna. And everything went smooth.:daisy She was shipped quickly and arrived really soon. :apresent: Was packed super safely. I would surely buy again from AyuAna. :thumbup

20. I commissioned an Italian Renaissance gown from Ayuana. They kept me updated throughout the entire process and made the gown to my specifications. Ayu and Ana are very professional, very kind, and incredibly talented. There is literally no one else I would have trusted to make the gown of my dreams. It is beyond stunning. I highly recommend Ayuana and will gladly commission them again!