1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for AzureRedemption

May 11, 2009

1. AzureRedemption gave me both her kidneys when I only needed one!
      ... wait, no... that was a pizza-induced dream.
      I bought some rad fur sheets from her, and was totally satisfied! They arrived twice as rad as they look in the ad!
      Thanks, Azure!

2. I bought a small outfit outfit from AzureRedemption and it arrived super fast. Fast and friendly communication as well. Definitely recommended as a seller.

3. I sold a KDF Cherry boy to AzureRedemption on layaway. She was prompt with payments and communication, friendly throughout, and even paid him off early! Thanks so much! ^_^

4. I purchased an SD sweater and jumper from AZ. Nice transaction; good communication, items arrived safe and sound ( and quite fast!). I'm very pleased with AZ, would love to deal with her again :)

5. I purchased a yosd sized overalls set from AzureRedemption and everything went perfectly! She shipped them super fast and was always friendly in communications! Thank you so much ^_^

6. I bought a MNF Shiwoo from AzureRedemption. I am so extremely pleased with the transaction! The boy arrived to me in really amazing condition! Azure sent him to me unstrung and in a smaller box, just as I requested. Each piece was carefully wrapped in bubble wrap, clearly labeled, and everything was well protected! I gave him some new elastic and he restrung just beautifully! I would highly recommend AzureRedemption as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business again! Thank you so much for an extremely handsome Shiwoo! ^^

7. bought an AoD Jimi head, and I am so very pleased XD wonderful transaction, beautiful head, cleaned up very nicely. thank you!

8. I sold an outfit and pair of shoes to AzureRedemption. Awesome buyer! Quick payment and responses to PMs. Thank you!!

9. AzureRedemption bought some eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! Fast payment and great communication! Thank you! ^___^

10. Did a trade with Azure, everything went swimmingly. Packed really well, doll was as described to me, and communication was excellent and very friendly! id gladely buy/trade with her again! :D

11. Positive AzureRedemption bought a pair of resin leekeworld bunny ears, payment was super quick as well as communication! Thank you!

12. Bought a Dollzone Luna from AzureRedemption. Was very easy and awesome to deal with, entire transaction was an absolute pleasure. Replies were quick, doll was packed very beautifully and arrived just as promised.
      I would definitely deal with this person again!

13. AzureRedemption bought a shirt and scarf from me. A pleasure to work with, payment was fast and communication was great. She let me know when it arrived as well. Great buyer! Thanks again.

14. Azure bought a wig from me and it was a perfect, and very humorous, transaction( we know each other from the local doll groups, but I knew her sn and not her mine)

15. AzureRedemption bought two outfit sets from me and it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, with great communication and fast payment. Thanks again :)

16. I purchased a DIM Laia from AzureRedemption The doll was packed very securely and lovingly. It was clean and the face up was protected. The transaction was as perfect as you can get. Awesome seller, I would certainly recommend her to anyone. Thanks!

17. I purchased AzureRedemption's DZ Floy. She was very kind, communication was great, she shipped quickly. Thank you AR! <3