1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Azyntil

Jun 15, 2010

1. I participated in Azyntil's recent Soom Argil split. Great communication, she always kept us up-to-date despite Soom's shipping delay. Great organization overall, I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

Thanks so much!

2. Very fast buyer! Positive!! ^^

3. Positive!! Azyntil joined my Soom MD split for the OE head. As bad luck would have it the only scratched part upon arrival from Soom was Azyntil's OE head! Azyntil was extremely patient while I worked with Soom for a replacement head. All payments were prompt (we paid on layaway) and communication was friendly, as well as prompt. I would love to work with Azyntil again, in any capacity! Thank you, Azyntil, for being so patient!

4. I have sold my Breccia Outfit to Azyntil. She had been a delight to deal with. Fast payment and good communication. Everytime again.

5. I purchased a SOOM SG body from Azyntil.

She was a dream to deal with and an excellent seller. Item shipped quickly and arrived perfectly wrapped.

Highly recommend.

6. Azyntil ordered a fur wig from me and was a delight to work with. Quick and friendly communication, quick payment, and lovely all around. Definitely a great transaction, thank you!

7. It's been a pleasure to work with Azyntil again! This time she bought some Soom eyes, paid promptly, and let me know when they reached her hands! Once again, I'm pleased to have worked with Azyntil again! :)

8. Azyntil bought a Mylo-Tuff from me on layaway. It had been a very nice transaction. She paid in time and the communication had been A++. Anytime again.

9. Azyntil purchased a wig from me. Communication and payment both went smoothly, and I was advised as to its arrival. Excellent buyer.

10. Azyntil joined my Fairyland FL65 Lorence split! She was quick with payment, very patient and communicative, and just a wonderful person to work with. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again!

11. I sold a pair of Soom Nephelin horns to Azyntil and she was great to work with! She was very professional and polite, with great communication and quick payment. Highly recommended. Thanks Azyntil :)

12. Azyntil bought a pair of Soom eyes from me. She was friendly and prompt in her PMs and paid quickly as well. I would be happy to work with her again! Thanks so much!

13. Azyntil participated in my Soom Goss split. She was an excellent split partner througout the process. Quick payments and great communication. I would highly recommend her.

14. Azyntil participated in my Soom Ace split for the eyes. Payment was prompt and she was super patient when the eyes took FOREVER to get there in the mail due to being shipping during the Christmas season. Thanks so much again!

15. Azyntil bought a Fairyland BW MNF head from me, transaction went very smoothly! Would definitely do business again!