1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for babyelf

Jun 7, 2009

1. Bought a cute wig from her. It was a great price and shipped quickly. highly recommended seller :D Thanks!

2. I bought a littlefee from babyelf & the transaction went well. Great communication, fast ship and the doll was just as described. Very pleasant to deal with, I would buy from again. Thanks!

3. I bought a Luts Delf Summery 09 head from babyelf. Communication was great, the head got here in prestine condition, well wrapped and very quickly. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from babyelf again ^^

4. I bought a sweet Kanon from Babyelf and the transaction went smooth and really well. i'm so happy to have this little angel and have had the chance to know Babyelf as she's really nice and it was really a pleasure deal with her
      THANKS

5. Purchased a Pukifee Zoe (ws) from babyelf which arrived today in excellent condition, very well packaged. She's a fast shipper, has very reasonable prices, communicates quickly, lovely person, a pleasure to deal with!! Would highly recommend her!

Thank you again :D

6. ...also purchased a pair of DaisyDayes Pukifee hooves from babyelf and once again she was fantastic to deal with, shipped the hooves fast, the sort of seller who's a shining example to us all!!

Thank you hun :D

7. I purchased a WS PKF Ante from babyelf. She arrived in excellent condition. She was a pleasure to buy from and was quick and friendly responding to my PMs. I would definitely buy from her again without hesitation. Thanks, babyelf!!!

8. hi
      i bought a dd anne riko doll from babyelf and she was always friendly and ship the doll very quick out to me ^^
      i would buy everytime again from her!!!
      the doll is very nice and was very good packed
      THANK YOU VERY MUCH

9. I bought Glot hooves/wings and puki wings from her
      great communication, fast shipping! lovely items :)

I can definately recommend her!

10. I bought a SOOM Ai tail from babyelf. She was very pleasant to deal with and the tail arrived in perfect shape! Thank you so much!

11. Babyelf adopted my Singing Puki Piki, the whole transaction went smoothly and she was wonderful to do buisness with. Thanks so much!

12. I bought Leeke Pumpkin head from babyelf. Great transaction! Fast communication, fast shipment, super-packing. Thank you very much!

13. Babyelf is very very nice to communicate with.
      She is perfect buyer. Very very fast payment
      she always reply my message so quick

Thank you so much

14. babyelf sold me her realpuki roro! fastest shipment, wonderfully packed, very nice transaction, I'd gladly deal with her again! higly recommended!

15. I bought a Lati White wig from babyelf. She is a very kind, friendly person and it was a pleasure to deal with her. I would definitely buy from her again. Thank you very much, babyelf!

16. Bought a Puki from babyelf and have nothing but good things to say. She's friendly and easy to work with, communication was great, it was shipped off in a timely manner and well packed. I would not hesitate to work with her again.

Thank you so much! I love my little guy.

LM

17. Babyelf bought a Beyla head + horn from me. She was super quick in communication, paid promptly and let me know when she got the head. A super great transaction and I would be glad to deal with her again.

18. I bought a beyla horn from babyelf and it was wonderful communication, fantastic shipping, and very reasonable prices ^-^ i highly recommend babyelf!! :XD:

19. I bought Ante head from babyelf. Communication was excellent item was flawless and she sent it very quickly. Thank you so much ^-^

20. I had a perfect trade with babyelf. Excellent communication, fast shipping, item very well packed and in brand new condition.
      She is highly reccomended!^^