1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for babyelf

Jun 7, 2009

1. I bought a Mystic Lati Lea head from Babyelf, which arrived quickly, safely packaged and in perfect condition :) Thanks a lot!

2. I bought Soom Minette from babyelf. Thank you for fast shipping, easy and pleasant communication :) It's a pleasure to deal with you

Thanks a lot ^____^

3. Would highly recommend this seller. Fast ship and friendly communication. Doll was very well packed.
      Thanks.

4. I bought a wonderful Lati Yellow Lami from babyelf. The transaction was very smooth. We did have a bump with the postal company but it was out of both of our hands and nothing could have been done but to wait it out.

5. I bought a pukifee Luna from babyelf, absolutly fantastic transaction! Luna came to me in better condition than my own pukifee I bought direct from fairyland so I was very happy! Thankyou so much for selling her to me and I would love to do business with again! : )

6. I bought a lovely Rosen Lied Monday's Child from babyelf and the transaction went smoothly. The doll was in perfect condition and packed well. Thanks!

7. Did a split from little monica with babyelf. Shes incredibly sweet answered all my questions and even when the package went astray she helped fix the problem. I would def buy from her again and highly recommend her. ^O^

8. I bought a modiefied Soom Beyla from babyelf. It was great to deal with her.
      Babyelf was very friendly and answered PMs quickly.
      I was always well informed about the transaction and the shipping.
      It would be great to deal with her again.

9. babyelf bought a pukipuki dreaming Flora fp from me. She was kind and polite when communicating, and payed very quicky. It was a great transaction and I recommend babyelf as a buyer!

Thanks!;)

10. i bought a little monica lucile from babyelf,she is fantastic seller and posted doll out quickly,she arrived in good condition and well wrapped,thank you

11. Completely forgot this one. Sorry, Dear. :doh

Did a trade with babyelf. Everything was perfect and would love to do business with her again.

Thank you very much!:aheartbea

12. I bought a rosenlied monday child pudding from babyelf
      she was very pleasant to deal with responded quick to pms and shipped her very quick
      Thank you :)

13. I bought 2 Lati yellows from babyelf and we had a perfect transaction!
      Babyelf is a very friendly seller with nice communication,and she shipped the dolls promptly and well packed!
      Many thanks again,I am very happy with my new babies!

14. I bought a Volks Yo-Tenshi Una from Babyelf! Wonderful transaction, I did a super short layaway and she was alright with it. Super helpful and answered all the questions regarding the doll. Super satisfied and would definately do a transaction with her again! :aheartbea

Thanks,

S.

15. I just bought a Lati yellow Elf Kuku from babyelf, it was a great transaction, she kindly allowed me a short layaway, sent her super-fast after i made the last payment and she was very well packaged too, a lovely seller with friendly communication, i hope to trade again in the future and highly recommend babyelf to everyone :aheartbea

16. I bought a Soom Aloa from Babyelf. It was a perfect transaction - fast and friendly communication and fast shipping! Thank you very much!

17. Positive feedback

babyelf bought a PukiPuki Singing Piki faceplate from me.
      This was a very good transaction : very fast payment & good communication. :thumbup

Thank you very much.:daisy

18. I bought a Puki Piki from babyelf and all went perfect. The dollie is in pristine condition and was packaged very well. I would buy again from babyelf any time. Thank you so much!:)

19. I bought a Lati yellow Sunny ws from babyelf - super fast shipping and great to pm with ^^
      thank you so much!! I will definately do business with you again :3

20. I bought puki flora from babyelf^___^ All was perfect and shipping fast^___^
      Thank you babyelf!*____*