1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for babytarragon

May 4, 2006

1. I bought a lati yellow from babytarragon and she was fantastic with responding to my emails and working around my payment schedule!
      She wrapped and sent the doll promptly and she came in great quality just like in the thread...babytarragon also threw in a few extras which was really sweet and I appreciated!
      Thanks for being awesome! :ahearbea

2. Babytarragon used my shopping service to purchase a Dollfie Dream torso. She was great with communication, offered to pay even before I had placed the order, and let me know as soon as the package arrived safely. I would be delighted to work with her again anytime!

3. Great buyer, fast communication and smooth transaction.

4. One of the nicest ladies to sell to! Fast payment & excellent communication!
      Thank you so very much for purchasing my Latidoll Coco!:daisy

5. I was delighted to have the chance to work with Babytarragon again! As always, a smooth transaction with friendly communication, prompt payments, and complete courtesy in letting me know about the safety of the doll arrival. I hope to work with her again many times in the future! :hug:

6. I purchased a lati coco from Georgie and she was so lovely to deal with! Prompt reply and post and very happy with the transaction
      Thank you so much, wouldn't hesitate to deal with again

7. I bought an adorable DollMore head from Babytarragon and she was great to do business with! Communication was good and my item arrived quickly and was well packed :kitty2 Thanks a lot!!

8. I purchased a XagaDoll Minono from babytarragon and the transaction was perfect. Minono arrived safe and sound, she was wrapped with great care. Shipping was very fast. Minono is as described and babytarragon is a lovely person. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you!

9. I bought some MSD clothes from babytarragon! She even made an extra trip to the post office for me when I missed her shipping date, and was a pleasure to buy from. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again, thank you!

10. Positive Feedback

Babytarragon sold a Volks DDH04/Obitsu hybrid to me for an amazing price! She had awesome communication, packed the doll well, and gave me discounts on other things I bought from her (8 wigs and 2 outfits.) She also gave me free animetic eyes and a free wig with the doll. Everything was in great condition and pacakged in cute baggies I plan on re-using. She is the absolute sweetest seller I've ever dealt with and I'm pretty sure I'll stalk all her sales threads now.

11. Positive feedback

I bought a doll from babytarragon and the whole transaction was wonderful from start to finish.
      babytarragon shipped the doll super quickly and it arrived safely and was very well packaged and was exactly as described and babytarragon was kind enough to include a lovely extra as well.
      I would happily buy from babytarragon again and highly recommend them as a seller :) .

12. I bought a Lati White Sp. Yui from babytarragon and everything was perfect. She shipped immediately and Yui was packed incredibly securely - even with the overseas flight, her shipping box was pristine. Yui came with a gift shirt as well which was so sweet! Babytarragon was so nice and patient with me even when I made a Paypal error. Awesome stress-free transaction.

I would definitely buy from or sell to babytarragon again!

13. Very kind and helpful seller. I have just purchased a Shinydoll Meena from them; they gave me free postage and they're sending a carry case with her too. Posted out the very next day after payment I am so happy to be getting one of my grails!