1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for babytarragon

May 4, 2006

1. babytarragon bought a flexibody off me. She payed very quickly and I would definatly deal with her again ^_^

2. I participated in a group order run by babytarragon which ran very smoothly indeed with good communication and she shipped very promptly - I'd gladly join an order run by her again :)

3. can't believe i forgot to add mine on here, I bought a hoodie and two pairs of glasses, a real pleasure to deal with :) and lovely dolly stuff!

4. Recieved my items today from a group order run by babytarragon.Lovely person great communication and super fast shipping.Thank you so much:)

5. She purchased a CH LJ Hades from me and I'm so glad he found a good home! She let me know when he arrived safe and sound and she paid very promptly! No problems, great transaction, thanks so much!!

6. Awesome buyer. Thank you. :3

7. Babytarragon sold me a cute pair of shoes! I am really happy with them, and with her! She was very easy to deal with and her price was very fair.

Thank you!

8. babytarragon bought a cumi from me and was very friendly to deal with - a wonderful transacion.

9. I traded my Dollmore Eve body to Babytarragon, and she was super great! She shipped her Yori on Flexibody to me very quickly, and everything went smoothly~ She's a great communicator and a flexible seller/trader! :aheartbea

10. Had a very good transaction with babytarragon, very good communication and all went smooth. Thank you very much again! :kitty2

11. :D Excellent transaction with babytarragon again. I bought a doll from her and she was posted promptly and is an excellent person to buy from. Thanks once again :)

12. Feedback for babytarragon. babytarragon bought a Amakusa Shiro Tokisada from me. She was great with communication and a patient person!!

13. Babytarrigon is a pleasure to deal with. Very friendly communication. She paid very quickly. Highly recommended!

thanks again!

14. Sold an outfit set to Babytarrigon without any problems. Replies were quick and payment prompt. Thumbs up!! ^^

15. Babytarragon bought some SD clothes from me. She was quick to send payment and to reply to PMs. Very smooth transaction. I highly recommend her!

16. Feedback for babytarragon:
      A real pleasure doing business, i am very happy with the trade, and everything was as stated. I would happily reccommend her to anyone!

17. Just completed a very pleasant transaction with babytarragon.
      Everything was just as described,sent superquick and in excellent condition.
      Would certainly deal with again.
      Thankyou so much :)

18. I recently bought a CH LJ Selene and a Teenie Gem Violet head from babytarragon in two different transactions. She stayed in touch, let me know the tracking numbers as soon as she'd sent out the parcels, and both of them arrived very quickly, safely packed and in perfect condition.

I've bought from her before, and I would buy from her again anytime - great seller, a pleasure to deal with.

19. I sold a doll to her. Great buyer! Very kind and let me know when the doll arrived. It has been a pleasure!! :D

20. I bought a Teenie Gem body+wings and hands from babytarragon. Wonderful seller! We were even able to work out a trade for the extra pair of hands!
      Everything was packed and shipped safely. I would definatly buy from babytarragon again<3

TC