1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for babytarragon

May 4, 2006

1. Sold my Customhouse Ai bin to Babytarragon :3 Great communication, fast payment and very understanding. Great buyer!

2. Babytarragon is simply a wonderful seller with great communication skills and integrity. I bought a Soony doll from her, she shipped in less than 12 hours (to the US, mind you), send me a wonderful gift and always answered my questions promptly. I love my doll and I am very grateful to Babytarragon. In fact, I may buy again from her right now.

3. Babytarragon sold me her cute this Lii who is now called Esme :)
      She was great to trade with, great communication, fast dispatch, i would highly recommend any transaction with her. Esme is settling in well with my doll family :)

4. Excellent transaction with babytarragon! Bought an SSDF 08 man head from her, and he arrived a day or two after paying for him, safely packaged aswell. Thank you very much! :)

5. I bought a Yo-SD Tanpopo from Babytarragon and it was an extra smooth transaction (good communication, fast shipping, very affordable shipping and great packing). Thanks!!

6. Babytarragon and I traded dolls recently and it was fantastic. My little doll arrived in perfect condition, she was well packaged, shipped promptly and had many extras. Babytarragon was really friendly and I would highly recommend her in any marketplace transactions. Thank you again!

7. Babytarragon purchased a Unoa cream from me and everything went great. She paid me fast and was a pleasure to deal with. I am please she was excited to have Unoa and it made me happy to give her a good home.

8. bought a narin from babytarragon and everything went super smooth! would definitely buy from again.

9. :) I adopted another tiny from babytarragon and she was shipped super fast. It is a pleasure to buy from you, thank you :)

10. Babytarragon, bought a Hong body from me and everything went wonderfully. She paid quickly. She was super polite and nice. And PM me when it came. I am glad everything went well and I would buy from or sell to her anytime.

11. I bought a dress and eyes from babytarragon. Communication was excellent and shipping really fast. Thanks so much! Loved doing business with you. ^_^

12. Prop post for babytarragon. She was patient and very understanding, and has excellent communication. I sold her a 45cm AE body, and she has been a pleasure to work with.

13. I bought a Luts Mohair wig from babytarragon and I'm very pleased with the transaction ^^ Communication was great, and the wig arrived here safely and promptly. Highly recommended!

14. I bought a pair of jeans off babytarragon and it was a perfect transaction! Super quick PMs, cheap price and VERY fast shipping - I received the item in less than a week, in perfect condition! Definitely would transact again. Thank you!

15. Bought boots from babytarragon in September and have been remiss leaving feedback for such a great seller! Very smooth international transaction!

16. I sold a doll body to Babytarragon, payments where prompt and everything went smoothly, she's a delight to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again.

17. Babytarragon sold to me from DoA a dress and shoes. I appreciated the detailed description, the quick reply and the quick and safe sending

Thanks!

18. babytarragon traded me her Unoa 2nd + Dollybird head for my Thaasa I body. I ADORE this seller because she's communicative, attentive, and very pleasant to deal with. ^^ She packaged the doll so well that an army could've bombed the post and the doll would've been fine. I've never seen such superb packing, even on a doll brand-new from a company. O_O She shipped very, very quickly, and notified me when she did. She even included lots of unexpected, lovely extras with the doll! Thank you for a brilliant transaction, babyterragon!!!! ^^

19. I bought an Asleep Eidolon body and a Kaye Wiggs headback from babytarragon and enjoyed friendly communication, prompt shipment, item exactly as described and pictured-- would gladly do business again! Thank you very much! :D

20. I bought a SoulDoll kid body from babytarragon. Was a real pleasure doing business with you! Nice PMs, fast ship, well packed. Thanks so much!