1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for babytarragon

May 4, 2006

1. Bought a MNM body from babytarragon. She was nice to deal with and told me any delays with shipping. The body was packaged very nicely. She was also nice enough to refund me the difference in shipping. I recommend her and would definitely deal with her again. :D

2. I just want to say a big thank you to babytarragon - I bought a Shinydoll Thaasa body from her and she posted it to me super-fast in the face of difficult domestic circumstances! The body is brilliant and arrived well-packed and wearing a fetching swim-dress :lol: I always like it when that happens as nude bods look so cold LOL

Highly recommended^^

3. babytarragon bought from me and everything went well and it was a pleasure to deal with her.
      Kaye

4. I bought an orient doll bofy from babytarragon! Smooth and clear, fast shipping and I got few days waiting time for my payment. Really nice to deal with me! THank you so much!

5. I sold a MNF girl body to babytarragon. She was an absolute dream to deal with, paying super-fast, and always responded with friendly, thorough PMs. I would not hesitate to enter another transaction with her and would gladly recommend her to anyone. :D

6. Babytarragon sold me a Napidoll head. Everything went great: head is in super condition, exactly as pictured, communication was prompt and friendly and delivery just as fast as estimated. Thanks so much for a most pleasant transaction!

7. Babytarragon seems like a wonderful seller. When I asked for more detailed photos she promptly posted them the very next day! She replied lightning fast and was wonderfully kind. Unfortunately due to issues with shipping I wasn't able to get the items I ordered. But she immediately refunded my payments and mailed me to explain the issue as soon as she found out. I thought she handled the issue very maturely and, although the transaction fell through, by the way she handled the situation I certainly deem her a responsible and trustworthy seller.

8. I just got a lovely Chami head from Babytarragon. It was very well packed for its long trip and it arrived in perfect condition. Great communication, she gave me an excellent price, and the head is lovely. All round, a perfect transaction!!!
      Robbin

9. Babytarragon bought a doll from me, she was wonderful to deal with. Communicated clearly, paid quickly and was very friendly.

10. I bought Babytarragon's Lily C./Minifee hybrid girl. She arrived quickly, was well-packed, and had a couple extra goodies included with her. I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks, Babytarragon, I am thrilled with my little cutie!! :D

11. Bought a two-piece Yo-SD clothing set from babytarragon - arrived quickly, safely, and it's just perfect in person! Thanks very much. :)

12. I bought a Zaoll Body to Babytarragon. Is a really really great seller, with good communication and very quick sending, I'm very happy to deal with !
      Thank you /

13. I bought a Shinydoll Thaasa I body and the Asleep Eidolon Col Head from babytarragon. She is a wonderful seller - fast answers to questions asked and she sent me pictures as I asked for a resin comparison of the head to other bodies. Very friendly and helpful!

The shipment was really fast and everything was securely wrapped and extra padded, the pink doll cusions are wonderful and just perfect to keep the body in!:)

Thank you very much!

14. babytarragon purchased a doll (Serendipity ISMY) from me. Perfect from start to finish. Great pm and email communication, quick payment. All around super buyer!

15. I bought a Zaoll Luv from babytarragon and she helped me so much with possible resin matches. She was very patient with me as well, which I absolutely appreciate. Zaoll made it here in only three days! That has to be a record considering she sent it from the UK! Fantastic seller! :)

16. Babytarragon did a beautiful face-up for my Banji for her commission thread. I'd been an admirer of her doll's lovely face-ups, so I leapt at the opportunity to give it a go. My doll is like a dream come true. I owe it to you, thanks! :D

17. Babyterragon did a face up for my MSD >w<

It was utterly gorgeous and I loved it <3 Unfortunatly the idiots at the PO opened the box an didn't re-pack it right, so the poor head was all tattered and scratched and stained and I was forced to wipe the face up ;_;

This WASN'T her fault, and I truely recommend her as a face-up artist!

18. Sold a YoSD girl body to Babytarragon... was a true sweetheart and very understanding of the insanities of International mailing!

Thanks!

19. Bought a DD-Anne body with extras from Babytarragon. itshipped promptly and everything was wonderfully packaged and was as described.

20. A gloriously satisfied repeat customer here! Bought a Pipos Rooney and it was another perfect international transaction with babytarragon!