1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for badluck tenshi

Jan 12, 2008

1. I bought some boots from badluck tenshi, but it was nothing but good luck for me:lol: Great boots at a great price from a lovely member. They were packed well and sent speedily.

Many thanks!!!:aheartbea

2. Bought an msd shirt from badluck tenshi. She responded really quickly to my pm. Item arrived fast. Pleasant transaction. Would do business again :) Thank you!

3. badluck tenshi sold me some MSD shorts. Really fast shipping and lots of care with packing it!

4. I bought a pair of jeans and a shirt. I am new and needed help determing if these would fit my dollie. Badluck tenshi explained how to measure and helped this newbie tremendously. Our hobby needs more people like this seller. Badluck tenshi was great and pants and shirt are in excellent condition and fit perfect.

5. I sold a Feeple Sleeping Breakaway head to badluck tenshi via layaway and she was absolutely wonderful throughout the whole process. She replied quickly to PMs, paid in a timely fashion, and was an absolute sweetheart. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :D

6. I bought a can of msc uv cut flat from her mini go. She was kind, and packed the msc very very well! Pleasure doing business with you. :aheartbea

7. I picked up two cans of MSC from badluck tenshi's GO and the entire thing was great! We had great communication through it and the cans arrived to me well packed and intact. Very nice, thank you so much! :aheartbea

8. I was a part of Badluck Tenshi's Group Order for Cans of MSC. I purchased two cans, and they arrived safely in no time. I highly recommend this seller. Thank you for your professionalism and organization of this group order. I definitely appreciate it. Thanks again for the wonderful transaction.

9. Brought a pair of soom amber hands from tenshi :3 Very friendly!

10. My experience with badluck tenshi was a bit more complicated so I will share this thread which sums up everything http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=334770 .
      My feedback is hence neutral, the transaction was ultimately "successful" but had noteworthy problems described in the thread above.

She was very friendly overall

11. I am leaving some neutral feedback as well. I did receive the Amber eyes i ordered from badluck tenshi in the condition noted, but I didn't hear from her for a week or two during the transaction.

12. Bought a Feeple Breakaway head from badluck tenshi and she was extremely pleasant to deal with. Answered all my questions and was very patient when dealing with me.

Thanks again!

13. i bought a gorgeous dread wig from badluck tenshi, she shipped immediately, the wig was carefully wrapped, and arrived safely.... great seller.

14. badluck tenshi participated in my Leekeworld GO. Great communication & quick payments. Thank you again!

15. I traded with badluck tenshi for a winding key^^ I'm very happy with the whole transaction and the key is gorgeous, thank you:aheartbea

16. My feedback for badluck_tenshi is neutral. I had to open up a paging thread for her, and the details can be seen here. However, when the head did ship, it was very well-packaged and came with a delivery confirmation so that I could check on its progress.

I do strongly advise badluck_tenshi to try and improve her communication with her buyers, though. :\ I realize that real life issues come up, but if she had just let her buyers know that problems had arisen, the buyers would understand and not panic from her silence.

17. My feedback for badluck_tenshi is neutral as well. Though in the beginning of this transaction, she was wonderful with communication.. later, it had slowed down a bit and came to the point where I was slightly concerned and had to post in Fuminshouneko's paging thread that I had found after a bit of lurking around. But.. in the end, the Chrom hands arrived to me quickly and were safe and sound. Thank you, badluck_tenshi.

18. I traded my Alk/Yrie bird wings and feet & money for badluck_tenshi's NS Super Gem body. Transaction couldn't have been smoother. We both shipped simultaneously on the agreed date with the agreed method. Communication was excellent. I would not hesitate to participate in another transaction with her. :)

19. I've bought a Soom Amber Wig from badluck_tenshi and first everything was fine ... until I've paid the wig and got her last message, in what she'd written, that she'll sent the wig out as soon as she can. This was the last time I've ever heard something from her. I've written her so many times just to know what's up about the wig, but I've never got an answer from her even with seeing her nearly every day online. After over a month waiting the wig finally arrived in a perfect condition.

The transaction itself was fine, but I would have loved to have a much better communication. :(