1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ban Sidhe

Jan 19, 2010

1. Brought RealPuki SoSo's stock outfit from Ban Sidhe. It arrived very quick and well packed.

I am very happy and would not hesitate to buy from Ban Sidhe again.

Thanks so much :)

2. I bought two dresses from Ban Sidhe - they're beautiful, and Ban Sidhe herself is extrememly nice and communicative.
      I even got a gift for the realpuki i'm waiting for, and it was TOTALLY sweet!

thanks & hugs :*

3. I bought a pair of blue pukifee wings from Ban Sidhe, they arrived quickly and in perfect shape.Super friendly seller. Would definately buy from again.

4. I purchased her LTF Arctic Fox face plate. The order process was simple and quick.

Received the item in great condition!

Would love to work with her again in the future <3

5. Recently sold a toy to Ban Sidhe for her LTF...fast payment and communication. Also bought (couldn't resist) an awesome little dress from her for my LTF!! Fast shipping and again wonderful communication!! She's awesome!!
      [​IMG]
      This is the cute li'l dress I bought from Ban Sidhe!!!

6. I bought a custome steampunk inspired dress from Ban and I love it!! Everything went very smoothly and she was able to accomodate all of my requests and make a beautiful dress for my Yo.

7. Ban Sidhe bought a SLP Shiwoo head from me, paid immediately, and was patient as I was having internet, and computer issues, and still needed to wipe the faceup off. She was even kinda enough to send me a link of the work she did on the faceplate. GREAT BUYER!

8. Purchased a FL faceplate from Ban Sidhe and it was an easy transaction. Good communication, excellent packing and fast shipment. I would not hesitate to buy from her again. Thanks for the bonus item!!!

9. I bought a Lish delf form Ban
      She very kind and nice buyer.
      She notice me when i pay to much money to her =)
      Love you thank a lot

10. I bought a dress for my Soso from Ban. She made the dress the very same day and mailed it the following day! Ban responded quickly to all replies and she was a delight to work with. I highly recommend her.

11. I bought two Real Puki dresses and a Littlefee dress from Ban. She made the LF dress the same day and shipped everything out very quickly. The dresses were fabulous - beautifully made - and they look wonderful on the dolls. Communication was great - she friendly, helpful and a delight to deal with. I will definitely shop agin and highly recommend her!

12. Ban Sidhe participated in my sixteenth Leekeworld group order and was positively lovely to work with. Communication was well kept from her end and payments were sent exactly when promised. :) A smooth and easy transaction from start to finish and I would be more than happy to do business with her again, in fact, I've already got her signed up for another of my orders. ;)

[&#9829;[ Thank you for participating in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;]
      [&#9829;[ I hope that your experience was a pleasant one! ]&#9829;]​

13. I purchased a BBB Mei from Ban Sidhe. Transaction was perfect , she was a pleasure to talk to and I would gladly do business with her again.

14. Ban Sidhe participated in my FairyLand Group Order. Excellent communication, prompt payments and all-around great person. Can't recommend her highly enough!

15. I commissioned Ban Sidhe for another one of her adorable little creatures, and I couldn't be happier! Lightning fast turnaround and shipping...I know I'll keep coming back :)

16. Did a trade with this seller. My MSD tops for their SD boots. Everything went well. Good commication and shipped right on time.

17. I commissioned Ban Sidhe for two of her adorable critters and I couldn't be happier! She made them look exactly as I wanted and actually even better and she kept me updated and shipped fast when done. Definitely recommend and would commission her myself again as well :)

Thanks again!

18. Ban Sidhe commissioned a few tops from me. She was more than happy with my reasonable price increase for the added work and paid promptly when they were done.

19. Ban Sidhe recently participated in my 19th Leekeworld pre-order run and everything was simply wonderful from beginning to end. A great sense of communication and a swift hand when sending payments - they were a joy to deal with and ours was a very pleasant transaction.

&#9829;[ Thank you for your participation in one of my group orders!! ]&#9829;
      [&#9829;]​

20. I recently commissioned Ban to mod an L-Line RuRu face by opening the eyes more and a LittleFee sleep face into a "dreaming" face. She did an amazing job. Her attention to detail is perfect!! She comes highly recommended. I am absolutely in love with my new RuRu girl!! Ban also did the faceup on my RuRu girl and again, I was very pleased. She is quite talented!! She communicated the whole process while doing the mods by doing a mock-up to determine what I was looking for. She is very professional in her dealings yet very personable to deal with!! Here's a pic of my RuRu girl that Ban helped bring into existance!!
      [​IMG]
      Click pic for option to view larger pic and others in my SmugMug gallery!!

Thank you Ban!!!!