1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Ban Sidhe

Jan 19, 2010

1. Ban is an awesome customer! She bought some lingerie sets from me, and she was great to talk to, prompt to pay, courteous and patient, and she let me know the stuff had arrived with a gorgeous picture! I love it when people do that :D I hope I can work with you again soon!

2. Hello~ Ban Sidhe Commissioned me for a piece of artwork between two of her characters, one of which is her minifee Rheia's embodiment <3 She was super sweet about it and Paid promptly. Hell I just had a ton of fun doing this for a great friend~ <3

Thank you Ban~ x3

3. Completed an EXCELLENT all around transaction for my purchase of Fariyland MiniFee Woosoo VE sleeping head (NS) with Ban Sidhe.

Thanks!

4. I adopted Ban's little fee Leah, she created a vampire persona for this Lil one...she arrived today and I was blow away by this little beauty! She is Purrrfect! OMG.... I so highly recommend Ban Sidhe.
      Thank you,Thank you and Thank you!
      Hugs!!

5. Ban Sidhe participated in my Happy Camille Group Order, was a pleasure to deal with, paid fast, great communication and very patient with the looooong wait from HC!

Highly recommended! ^__^

6. Super happy with a split I did with Ban Sidhe. The faceups she did on my Soso pair in payment for her Roro faceplate are wonderfully detailed despite the tiny size she had to deal with! Incredibly talented lady! I wouldn't hesitate to send dolls to her for customizing work again in the future.

I also received one of her great modelling clay, jointed dogs. He's wonderful! If that wasn't enough she also surprised me with a tiny little tiara for my Soso girl.

Thanks so much Ban! You've been wonderful. :aheartbea

[​IMG]
      first jewelry by wovenflame, on Flickr

7. was in a group order hosted by Ban and it went awesomely. :) Would definitely work with them again!

8. I participated in an ED group order Ban hosted and it was wonderful! We were kept up to date and everything was shipped promptly when the order came in. Thank you

9. I participated in an Enchanted Doll group order for a pair of custom eyes, and she was flawless from start to finish, and oh so very friendly :D She's such a doll, I would definitely do business with her again, and recommend her to any DOA member looking to purchase a pair of these amazing eyes!

10. I participated in Ban Sidhe's ED GO and it went pretty smoothly, considering that it was (I think) her first! We were kept up to date with what was going on, and the package arrived quickly.

11. I participated in an Enchanted Doll Eyes GO hosted by Ban Sidhe's and everything was absolutely perfect from start to finish! Will definitely order more yummy eyes from her again!! n__n

12. Also got some Enchanted Eyes from Ban Sidhe's GO, they've arrived safe and sound, needless to say I'm thrilled, thank-you! I'm sure to participate in future GOs. :D

.hlp

13. I ordered a pair of eyes in the first group order for Enchanted Doll eyes and it was a fantastic transaction! Thanks so much for keeping us updated the whole time, will order with again!! :D

14. Positive Feedback

Ban is awesome, she is the absolute meaning of patience and kindness.
      Joined in the Group Order for Enchanted Eyes and everything went smoothly, my eyes arrived quickly and carefully packed. Would definitely purchase/join any group order she hosts again!

A+++ person all around ;]

15. Bought a LTF dress from Ban Sidhe on etsy, arrived quickly and in perfect condition.
      It's going to suit my girl perfectly!

Highly recommend her and her gorgeous designs. :)

[​IMG]

16. I participated in Ban Sidhe's ED GO #2, from beginning to end everything was perfect! She is friendly and professional, I highly recommend her to do business with and I will be joining her next ED GO! :daisy

17. I participated in Ban's ED Go #2. She was perfect to work with. She gave constant updates, answered all questions, kept great records, and shipped out quickly and safely when they arrived. Thank you so much for a perfect transaction, I hope to order again very soon.

18. Ordered a couple of ED-eyes through Ban. Communication was excellent and quick, shipping was fast and reliable and the items arrived in perfect state. Thanks Ban, if I ever happen to be in need of eyes, I'll certainly be back for more! :)

19. Participated in my first ED group order hosted by Ban sidhe and I couldn't be more pleased with how simply and efficiently she ran the order. I will definitely order from ban sidhe again!

20. I was lucky enough to have been part of an ED Eye order run by Ban Sidhe. Completely wonderful in all respects and a very professional GO captain.

Thank you!