1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bbotss

Oct 4, 2009

1. I bought a wig from bbotss and it was a smooth transaction and item was packaged safely! Thank you :)

2. bbotss bought a yosd dress from me ,she is a super buyer as always,paid quickly and let me know when dress arrived safely,thank you again kindly :)

3. bought a gorgeous dollheart dress! It came super fast and is so wonderful! thank you!

4. I bought a wig from bbotss. I'm very happy with the transaction! It couldn't have gone smoother! Thanks! :)

5. bbtoss finished layaway for my YoSD. Steady layaway, never late or absent for a single week of payment!
      Highly recommended buyer ;)

6. I bought a Liz head from her. She was so wonderful to deal with. The head and its outfit was well packaged. She is an excellent seller. I highly recommend her.

7. I bought a YoSD outfit from bbotss and there was great communication as was shipped promptly as well... thanks a lot!

Great seller!

8. I bought a Rosen Lied limited outfit from bbotss and she was very gracious with a layaway, and shipped promptly after I made my last payment. The outfit arrived in great shaped, well packed. I would definitely do biz again! Super transaction!!:sumomo:

9. I Had a great time buying from bbotss fast responces to my questions super nice replays very very fast shipping it was wonderfull thanks ^__^

10. I joined a SOOM doll split that bbotss organized. Everything went so well and bbotss was a sweetheart to deal with. I would be happy to do business with bbotss again in the future :)

11. I bought a Fairyland wig from bbotss and the transaction went smoothly, it arrived super quick and I am extremely happy with everything! I would definitely buy from bbotss again!

12. I bought a Fairyland Real Puki Soso from bbotss and it was a great transaction. This is super nice, always responded to my messages, and really cared about me being a satisfied buyer. Everything went smoothly and would highly recommend this seller. Thank you so much! :D

13. AMAZING! bbotss ran a Soom MD split perfectly. The communication was wonderful and consistent. Soom's shipping was delayed and bbotss fought for out doll. The parts were shipped out right away and my package actually got lost. bbotss PMed me first to find out if I had received it (really on top of things!) and then submitted an inquiry to track it down. The package arrived a day or two later, well packed and properly addressed. bbotss is a wonderful, responsible, split leader!!!

14. I sold a doll on layaway to bbotss, and it was a great transaction. She always kept me updated and payments were prompt. She also let me know immediately when the doll arrived. I'd love to do business with her again. Thanks a lot!

15. Bbotss purchased a Psent outfit from me. ^^ She is an excellent person to deal with. She paid immediately and is very easy to communicate with. Thank you for such a pleasant and flawless transaction. I'm really happy that she let me know immediately when her package arrived and even left me feedback straight away. I highly recommend her as a buyer!

16. I bought a Teenie Gem body and Dolomi legs. She shipped quickly and arrived in good condition. Excellent communication and a good transaction.
      Recommended ^^

17. Purchased an adorable Aku from bbots!

The entire transaction was a breeze and a real pleasure.
      Thanks girl! =)

18. I bought a Soom MD Beyla human head from bbotss and it was a wonderful transaction! :) She was patient with me and very kind and made the whole process of buying internationally a lot easier on me by just being so friendly and helpful!! The head is gorgeous and the face-up was well-protected with a face-protector and bubble wrap all around the head to keep it safe in the box! I am thrilled with my new little OE Beyla girl and would absolutely do business with bbotss again!!

Thank you so much for selling this gorgeous head to me!! :aheartbea

19. I bought a pair of Soom Taco/Dolomi horns from bbotss and it was a perfect transaction! She's very friendly and prompt with her communication. The horns were wrapped really well and arrived in perfect condition! I'd love to deal with her again! Thank you!

20. I got a Limited Kiel Ent with face up and fantasy part blushing from BBotss!

The doll was very well packaged and came in pristine condition. Thank you very much for a smooth transaction!