1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bbotss

Oct 4, 2009

1. I did a trade with bbotss. Bbotss is so very pretty She answered all the questions I asked. Very fast delivery and very complete package. I will definitely do business with bbotss again.

Thank you so much for your pretty girl ^^.

2. I joined bbotss' split for Soom Lami. ^^ It was a smooth transaction, she is a very reliable and nice split leader. Lami arrived safely and sound, and I am very happy with the split results. Thank you so much! ^^

3. i had a great transaction with bbotss,
      she is very polite and pay very on time,
      strong recommended~!see u around DOA

4. I just bought a Volks Liz from bbots. She did lay away for me so I could purchase the head and the second I paid in full the doll was in the mail and arrived in New Jersey from Singapore in a few days. Communication from bbots was continued throughout the purchase and made me feel very comfortable about buying fro her. I highly recommend her as a seller and hope to have another transaction with her.

Thanks again :)

5. Joined in on bbots' Lami split for the outfit. Communication was wonderful, and the outfit was shipped very quickly. I would not hesitate to work with you again!

6. I participated in bbotss's Soom Lami split and bought the horns. They were packed very safely and bbotss provided a tracking number so I could watch for them. Thank you very much for your split! I'm very happy with my new horns.

7. I bought a doll and a dress from Bbtoss. I did a 1 month layaway, and she's a superb seller. Very accommodating! A++++

8. Purchased a Soom Lami from bbotss for the first time and communication was smooth. The doll was securely packaged and in perfect condition.
      I would not hesitate to buy from her again in the future. :)
      Thank you so much! :aheartbea

9. I layaway SD body from bbotss. The contact was friendly, the shipping fast, and very perfect package. I am very impressed, perfect transaction! Thank you very much

10. I took part in a split hosted by bbotss. Everything went perfectly. No complaints here! X3 Great communication and very nice to talk to~ <3 I'd happily work with her again!

11. I was very happy to rehome my SOOM Glot to bbotss. The transaction was flawless with great communication and prompt payment. I'd happily do dolly business again with bbotss. Thanks so much xx

12. I purchased a Soom Argil tail feather part from bbotss and was very pleased with the transaction, the communication was prompt and polite and the part was shipped quickly and safely. I'd definitely do business with her again.

13. I joined bbotss Soom Argil split for the outfit.The communications was great and shipping was quick. Thanks so much!

14. I bought a Soom Aloa centaur body from Bbotss.
      Shipping fast. Nice communication.
      Thanks! :aheartbea

15. As usual, my transaction with bbtoss was flawless ^^ A++++

16. Purchased some Airee dresses for Lati Yellow from bbotss. Very good communication and fast shipping. Thanks!

17. Participated in bbotss Argil split! Very easy transaction and communication was always good. 8) Once shipped it arrived fairly quickly and in good condition. Thanks very much, I'd be happy to do business again. \o/

18. Bbotss ran a really awesome split! She was prompt with her communication, sending out regular PMs and also responding fast to any I've sent.
      She was very accomidating and held on to my package untill I could pay shipping!
      I'd gladly be in a split with Bbotss again!

19. I purchased a Soom Sov from bbots. She answered my questions fast and politely and Sov arrived in perfect condition. Thanks she's gorgeous

20. I have just recieved a yosd sleeping vin from bbotss, she was great to buy from and very helpful when my tracking didnt update.And with another small issue
      She was a pleasure to buy from and would recommend.
      Thank you :fangirl: