1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for bbotss

Oct 4, 2009

1. bbotss sold me a Volks SD boy body in white and i could not be happier!. Everything went perfect, she is truly an angel and sent me the body when i told her she should do. The body was very well packed and we had very lovely and prompt communication. I highly recommend her, thank you so much dear! <3<3<3

2. I purchased an adorable yo outfit from bbotss, and couldn't be more pleased with the transaction! She shipped lickety split, and the outfit is in perfect condition! I would not hesitate to purchase from her again!

3. I purchased a Volks body from Bbotss and the transaction was great! Thanks for everything! :D

4. Bbotss sold me a volks ws swd nana head through layaway
      She was wonderful to work with, shipped extremely quickly and packed the head up perfectly!

I would gladly buy from Bbotss again ^_^
      Thank you!

5. I bought a beautiful Souldoll Janne from bbotss and everything was absolutely perfect!
      Wonderful correspondence, shipping and packaging.
      I couldnt be happier and would gladly recommend her :)
      Thank you so much :fangirl:

6. Bbotss adopted my pink Lati Yellow Sophie from me. She was very friendly and patient with me :) . She paid quickly and it was just a perfect transaction. I would highly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you ! Sorry about my late feedback!! <3

7. Bought a Soom Serin body from Bbotss and the transaction was perfect. Great communication and the body arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect condition. Definitely recommend.

8. I brought Soom Serin head from Bbotss and the transaction was perfect. Great communication she arrived perfectly packaged and in perfect condition.

9. bbotss bought a Yosd Kira from me and it was a great transaction. Very friendly and very fast payment. Thank you very much! Couldn't recommend more.^^

10. Bbotss adopt a baby blue dragon from me. I hope this person always blessed with happiness because it was a very nice and easy transactions. I hope i can do trades and transaction with bbotss again. Very friendly and fast payment!

11. Bbotss bought a Villitunes Cyclops from me. They were a joy to work with and I adore them. ^^ She was a great buyer. Very patient and had great communication.

12. Bought a Volks YoTenshi Una from them and can highly recommend buying from this seller!
      Communication was always swift and kind, they provided lots of photos and packaged the doll very well. They even helped me with the post office to make sure that the doll arrived safely at my place.
      Would always buy from bbotss again and highly recommend doing business with them! :D

13. bbotss bought a Lati Sophie from me and she was a great buyer. The transaction was smooth and easy. Communication was great. I was very pleased to do business with her :)

Thank you, bbotss!

14. I sold my soom Glati to bbots and they were an absolute saint during the whole process!!!! The package got lost in NY for about a month and they were incredibly patient and kind!!! Thankfully the doll was found and arrived to them safely! I would absolutely work with bbotss again, anytime!!!!

15. @bbotss bought a soom Lami from me with a layaway plan.
      She has fast payment in deposit. Also, the layaway payment is paid on schedule.
      We have smooth, pleasant transaction and she have fast payment.
      Highly Recommended Buyer!! :3nodding:

16. Bbotss Purchased a vinyl Anime head from me (Hime-ane Obitsu with Koala Krash make-up and tattoo) in a quick layawy, and everything went amazingly smooth. She's serious and a pleasure to exchange with.
      Thanks for this transaction! ^_^

17. Bbotss bought my Soom Yrie with a short layaway. She was lovely to work with and communicated quickly and kindly. She paid promptly each time and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. I would very happily do business with her again in the future and reccomend her to everyone. Thank you for a great transaction :D !

18. I bought a Soom Serin & Rico tail from bbotss, Transaction and communication were great as was packaging, there truly was an amazing amount of bubble wrap in that box! Thanks so much, would definitely recommend :)

19. Sold a Yosd dress set to bbotss, they were kind and the transaction was very smooth, they are friendly and I definitely recommend them as a buyer!

20. Bbotss bought a Soom Glot from me, very kind, fast replies and told me as soon as the package arrived:)