1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beautifully.Tragic

Apr 6, 2010

1. I bought a Dollmore Chess Rabbit outfit from Beautifully.Tragic. Communication was excellent and she was very nice. The outfit was as described in excellent condition and it arrived quickly. Highly recommend!

Thank you Beautifully.Tragic!

2. I bought items for minis from Beautifully.tragic, everything went smoothly. She shipped fast, thank you!!

3. beautifully.tragic bought a LTF Breakaway FP and C-line headback from me and everything was awesome! Communication was friendly and payment was fast. Thank you so much!

4. Traded doll family ling feng head for bbb rachel, great trade. love to do it again.

5. I've bought Soom Obsidius head from Beautifully.Tragic, everything went smoothly. Thank you so much! :)

6. Bought a pair of Soom Obsidius clawed hands from Beautifully.Tragic. The whole deal went smoothly, communication was great, and they arrived safely. Thanks!

7. I sold a MiniMee head to Beautifully.Tragic. We had a very smooth transaction. Communication was great, and I'd be very happy to deal with her again!

8. Positive.

Sold a pair of Delf boy hands to Beautifully.Tragic. Paid quickly. Let me know when the hands arrived. :) Excellent!

9. I purchased a blond Luts wig from beautifully.tragic. She got back to me very quickly and even checked in with me to see if the wig had come in. I absolutely recommend doing business with her and would definitely do business with her again : )

10. I a really happy with the wig we got from Beautifully.Tragic
      Even though at first there was a little confusion over wig size everything went swimmingly after that.
      Communication was great and the wig was sent off quickly after the payment was confirmed
      I would most certainly buy from her again.

11. I bought a wig from beautifully.tragic. It was quickly shipped and as described. Friendly and punctual emails. A great seller!

12. I bought a wig from beautifully.tragic. She was quick to reply to messages and very pleasant, as well as sent the wig as soon as she was able to. I'd totally buy from her again. ^w^

13. I bought a wig that was well packaged, the style was protected, good transaction, thank you.

14. I recently bought a Soom R. Taco head from beautifully.tragic! The head was shipped promptly, packaged well, and beautifully.tragic was wonderful to deal with! Thanks so much for the great transaction! ^___^

15. Sold an MSD (CP Jeong) to beautifully.tragic. Very pleasant to deal with, great and prompt communication and payment. Highly recommend! Thanks ^^

16. I bought a pair of Soom Obsidius feet and legs from beautifully.tragic. She was wonderful to deal with and parts were in perfect condition, very well packed and postage was very fast. All in all she was wonderful to deal with, a real pleasure!

17. beautifully.tragic bought a doll head from me and the transaction was smooth and easy as it could be. :) The buyer was prompt, quick to communicate and notified me upon the package's arrival.

Thank you very much! :thumbup

18. Bought a pair of shoes off beautifully.tragic. She was very pleasant and patient throughout the transaction, communication was terrific, she let me know when the package was in the mail and the shoes were wrapped well when I received them.
      Terrifically lovely seller, I would definitely happily deal with her again!

19. Got some eyes from beautifully.tragic. Great communication. She left notices that communication would be slow due to school and whatnot. Excellent to deal with.

20. Bought a Soom Migma from Beautifully.Tragic, the Transaction went wonderful! She was very understanding when I was between jobs and was even willing to meet me for a pick up (But I wasn't able to go get her :()

She kept great contact! Even while in school!

I would totally deal with her again!