1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Beautifully.Tragic

Apr 6, 2010

1. Bought a Soom Borol from BeautifullyTragic. Communication was great and was super about our layaway. :3 Shipping was quick and everything was just as described!
      All in all it was an awesome transaction! Would definitely buy from her again! :3 Thanks bbu! <33

2. Beautifully.Tragic commissioned me to make 5 hats. She was splendid to work with. Perfect transaction. Thanks so much :)

3. Beautifully.tragic commissioned me for a face-up and the transaction was great! ^^

Excellent communication, swift payment, pleasant person to interact with.
      I'd gladly do business with her again!
      Thanks!

4. I've bought to Beautifully.tragic a Migma head.
      The communication was perfect, the shipping fast and carefully done.
      Thanks a lot &hearts;

5. Bought a Doll Family H LingFeng head from beautifully.tragic. Excellent communication, item arrived well-packaged. Thank you!

6. Bought a pair of shoes from Beautifully.Tragic. Despite a time difference the communication was fast, they made sure the package reached me, and generallty were a good person to deal with. Would be very happy to deal with them again in the future. :)

7. Beautifully.Tragic was Soom Lami trading my SD SWD NONO.
      She was quickly reply, and nice communicate .
      Thank you very much!(:

8. I bought a Soom Necy head from Beautifully.Tragic. She was wonderful to work with. The communication was excellent, and she let me know right away when there was a delay in shipping. The head arrived safely and was very well-wrapped. Thanks again!

9. I bought a pair of eyes from beautifully tragic, and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! Thank you very much :)

10. Bought a Minimee Sora head from beautifully tragic and I couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. The head arrived safe and sound and well packed. Definitely recommend!! Thanks again!

11. I purchased a pair of Soom eyes from beautifully.tragic.
      The eyes were perfect as described. Communication was excellent.
      A smooth transaction.
      Highly recommend this seller.
      Thank you.

12. I cannot remember if I left feedback. I traded my Switch Waseon on an Akagidoll body to beautifully.tragic. It was a great transaction on her end! Everything arrived promptly and packaged well. When customs was holding up the doll, I was asked to do an inquiry, but she was always very friendly and personable. I did as much digging as I could on my end and he started moving again shortly thereafter. She let me know when he arrived.
      I enjoy hearing from her now and like to give her updates on her Obsidius, who now belongs to me.
      This was a wonderful and smooth trade. I love when things come together! I would definitely work with her again!

13. I sold a DOC Si to beautifully.tragic., payments were made on time and the communication was smooth.
      She even let me know when the doll arrived safely!

Highly recommended!! : )

14. Purchased a Delf Noelia and couldn't be happier! Doll was carefully and thoughtfully packed and shipped. Would buy from again!

15. Beautifully.Tragic purchased a doll body from me. Easy, smooth transaction. Thank you!

:bcupcake

16. Beautifully.Tragic bought a Bermann from me via layaway. Her payments were always on time, and she let me know once the package arrived. A perfect customer! Would definitely recommend and deal with again! :)