1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Birju_Lachi

Apr 27, 2007

1. I bought a Volks Jun Tachibana from Birju_Lachi, she's very friendly and answered my questions immediately :fangirl:
      And she sent the doll soon after I complete the payment! The doll is in great condition!
      Thanks for this great transaction:)

2. Buy with confidence from this fast shipping, honest, friendly and extrordinarily kind DOAer! Can't say enough positive things about purchasing a Notdoll from her. She has added immeasurably to our holidays and I would deal with her again in a heartbeat! Thank you so much and I can't wait to work with you again!

3. I bought a pair of purple girl shoes from Birju_Lachi.
      She was kind and helpful, she posted the package in time and it arrived to me safely~
      The shoes are beautiful and perfect match for my girl!
      Would gladly do business with her again.
      Thank you so much for the great transaction ^^

4. I had a great transaction with Birju_Lachi, she paid super fast and was a pleasure to trade with, she bought a Fairyland cupid head and kindly let me know when it arrived safely too. I would love to trade again and highly recommend Birju_Lachi to anyone!!

5. Birju_Lachi bought a loose head from me. Payment was swift and I was told straight away when the head arrived. Thanks heaps!

6. I bought Elfdoll Aurora and was so happy with communication, accurate description, careful packaging, and fast shipping. Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a gorgeous pair of Iplehouse EID Super Hero sized gray slacks from Birju_Lachi and everything went perfectly even though I was in the middle of moving! They arrived super fast, look like they were made by Iplehouse and fit my boy like a glove! Thank you so much BL and I highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I bought a Volks Isao Nanjou from Birju_Lachi, and she's very friendly and allow lawaway)
      And she sent the doll soon after I complete the payment! I would love to trade again <3

9. Positive Feedback!

Birju_Lachi answered my WTB thread for a Fairyland Pukifée headback on Friday, December 5th (EST) with an offer for a headback and a neck piece. She was very nice to send me a clear comparison picture in daylight, and the transaction was agreed upon and paid on Sunday, December 7th (EST).

She shipped the items on the following morning of Monday, December 8th (EST), and the package arrived on Wednesday, December 10th (EST)- the items were packaged very nicely: Wrapped and bagged, and the shipping box was appropriately-sized, with minimal space for shifting; a perfect package.

She was very nice all throughout the correspondence, incredibly clear and friendly, sent me the picture when she said she would, and shipped super quickly. I am super satisfied, and would not hesitate to do business with her again. Thank you very much!​

10. Birju_Lachi adopted a Realpuki Aki from me. Communication was excellent and she paid right away. Thanks so much for adopting Aki! :D

11. I sold Birju_Lachi a Volks SD body. She was friendly, prompt with replies, paid immediately and let me know when the body arrived. Thanks so much!

12. Birju_Lachi bought a Volks F-05 head from me and she was a pleasure to deal with! Communication was quick and friendly, and payment was super swift. She let me know when it arrived safely as well :)
      Definitely recommended buyer!

13. Birju_Lachi bought a Pipos cheese prop from me. She was always very friendly, paid promptly, and let me know when the item arrived. A completely pleasant and painless transaction overall, Birju_Lachi is a great buyer. Thanks again, and enjoy your cheese!

14. Transaction went smoothly, and really, really quickly! ;) Perfect buyer in my opinion. <3 Thank You!

15. :thumbup Birju Lachi purchased a bishonen steve from me and it was a great transaction. Payment was fast and communication easy. I highly recommend. I'm so glad Steve has found a new home. :)