1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bittenbefore ^^

Feb 19, 2006

1. Gotta add my own glowing report, I just got one of her MSD shirts (long sleeved tshirt style) and it is just wonderful! She was a dream to work with and very prompt with replies and shipping. Excellent item of outstanding quality and a fast and friendly seller to boot! A+ for Judy!

2. Time for my 2 cents - bittenbefore is an amazing seller!! Really quick to respond and super friendly to work with! I haven't purchased any clothing from her yet, but I bought one of the heads she was selling - she added a pair of eyes and the original box for the same price, such a sweet heart!!

3. 3 cheers for Bittenbefore!! Judy is an amazing seller as well, and an equally good buyer! and I'm so excited to get my future wigs!

4. I recently bought some things from bittenbefore, and they arrived in perfect condition!! They also fit like a dream and are exactly how I wanted them!! Thankyou a bunch!! ^_^

5. After many Great transactions with bittenbefore on eBay I also found Judy here and of course couldn't resist :) I got these wonderful creations of hers today:

1. BOYISH SWEATER SD/Sd13
      2. LACE SWEATER SD/Sd13
      3. REOPENING SPECIAL - GOTHIC PUNK PRINT PLAID PLEATED SKIRT SD/Sd13
      4. Black Sexy Sweater - Sd/Sd13 Super Dollfie, Souldoll CH

And she had even added the 4th item when I had seen it on eBay directly to my standing order without additional shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eveyone should feel very confident in dealing with Judy and then will be absolutely thrilled with anything she makes!!!! :abow: kudos!

6. If you bought something from me or perhaps we did a trade, please leave me some feedback ^^
      thank you!!
      judy

7. I just received the best wig for my SDC from bittenbefore.

I requested a custom version of the "Miaka" wig, and she was incredibly kind and helpful to me all throughout the transaction; that's not even mentioning how great the wig itself is!

I'll definetly be doing business with her again. :)

8. Just received my 2nd, 3rd (?? lost count) order from bittenbefore. I am sure being a repeat customer speaks the fact that I love the items and bittenbefore is just great to work with!

Thank you very much, bittenbefore! (Now, if she would consider making wigs/outfits for the tiny tinies...:eusa_pray ).

9. I bought a boy-cut wig out of the brown fur, and it is very soft and nice quality (I can't see any of the fur base). I didn't have to wait long either, so that's also a plus. :)

10. Thank you Judy!!!! Everything is always made so well!!! And you're totally sweet as usual!!

Always a pleasure doing business with you! :)

11. I agree! I won an outfit on eBay and the contact and turnaround time was FAST FAST FAST!! High praise, and I can't wait to get more from her, I have a feeling the boys will be fighting over this first outfit (Punk Pirate LE)

Lela
      Nytshaed

12. I ordered a white fur wig a while back, and I luffs it so hard.

Bittenbefore was WONDERFUL to work with and the wig is very nice!

13. I had a wonderful smooth transaction with Bittenbefore ~ love my nice quality fur wigs!

14. I ordered a fire wig from Bittenbefore and its amazing! It's well made, and the texture of the fur is so smooth~ She was wonderful to deal with from first PM to the item arriving at my mailbox. ^_^

15. I ordered a firewig too :), and a couple of charms. Great transaction & great items!

16. i purchased more stuff from Judy. A panda shirt and a knitted shirt. as always her work is very professional and she shipped out her stuff in a reasonable amount of time :D I will be back again :D

17. I am a repeat buyer. I recently purchased a sweater, skirt and wig from Bittenbefore. Judy is a great person to purchase from. Communication was great, the items are very nice. I will definitely order from Judy again.

18. Judy is the best!!! I just received a wig and I adore it!! Great fit, wonderful quality and shipping was super fast. Now I want more :)

Cindy

19. I purchased a Pink Crop Sweater from bittenbefore and it is SOOOO Pretty! I really love it! It's made very well and looks great on my girl. The transactions were fast and easy and I highly reccomend her! I hope to do business with you again!

20. Judy rocks, Judy rocks, Judy rocks... :aheartbea I'm already a devoted fan & repeat offender (erm, customer) after two purchases, and I've got one more on the way. The clothing is stylish and suits our sensibilities perfectly, the sewing quality is exquisite, the materials are great, the shipping is fast, and the seamstress herself is attentive and professional. I've never felt nervous throwing big PayPal payments into the ether.

Also, she's receptive to ideas and variations, and-- the coup de grace-- she's now making SD16 pants. :sumomo: Heck, I may never leave her alone now.

So far we've adopted & loved a Black Lace sweater, a Grey Boyish sweater, and a Stripy Sleeve sweater, and we've got a Pirate Punk on the way, along with a whole fistful of wigs. If you want to see how many ways a plain grey-green sweater can make you drool, then just go here.