1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Bittenbefore ^^

Feb 19, 2006

1. Just bought another wig from this talented lady, for my Namu (coming home soon!)

My Griffi boy already loves her stuff :)
      [​IMG]

Thanks for another great transaction, Judy :)

2. I got a wig in the mail today that I bought from bittenbefore - I'm thrilled by the softness and quality of this fur wig ! :D
      I'll definetely buy from her again! - thanks for the wig, Judy! ^^

3. I got a fur wig today, and all I can say is that I'm amazed!!! It's the best fur wig I've ever had on my hands!!!!! I'll buy again, for sure!!!!!!!

4. Got a fur wig today in the mail for my sister's HaSsang and her love it to pieces ;o;!

She was great about everything and even put the wig she wanted aside since it was going to be a couple days till her check came in. Pleasure to work with.

5. Just received a caramel fur wig for my Lusis from Judy and it's gorgeous!
      The fur is so soft and fits Lusis perfectly.Will definately be buying more.
      Thankyou Judy :)

6. The kitty ear hoodie I commissioned for Lily is *adorable*. I couldn't be happier with it! I'd be very pleased to do business with Judy again.

7. Just got the two hoodies that I ordered~ They're adorable! And my boy loves them. :) Judy was great with communication and fast with shipping! I for one hope that you'll open up shop again when you can! Thank you so much!

8. Bittenbefore is super excellent to deal with ~**~~*

Thank you so much for lovely transactions each time !*!*

Highly Recommend Judy ~*~*~
      She is an extremely lovely person , very kind,packs well, ships fast...
      wonderful communications, very accomodating....beautiful outfits and wigs! so many positives...!

:daisy :daisy :daisy !

9. I bought a panda hoodie and a black lace top from Bittenbefore, and she was so helpful in getting them delivered together when I realized I wanted the hoodie too! She was wonderful every step of the way, and I would definitely buy again. Timely shipping and well made clothes!

10. Great seller <3 The wig just arrived!! *__* And high quality :aheartbea

Thankyou!

11. I bought a bunch of wigs and sweaters from Judy and as usual, the are very professionally made and uber-cute. ^_^

I'd also like to add that early in our transaction I went through a strange panic and caused trouble for both of us but she was very kind and understanding, never lost patience with me, and resolved everything very quickly. I hope she opens up her shop again soon because I'll definitely be ordering more stuff from her again. :D

12. I bought a very cute T-shirt with undies from Bittenbefore. The quality is great, shipping was fast and Judy is just wonderful to deal with.

I'd buy from her again :)

13. The quality of bittenbefore's work is superb, not to mention that communication is friendly and shipping is super-fast! My girls love their wigs and outfits and will be back for more! :D