1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BJDLovem

Mar 29, 2009

1. BJDloven got something from one of my splits. Communication was great and payment was super fast. I would definitely do business with her again :)

2. BJDLovem bought a doll from me on preorder, and has been an excellent buyer, very patient and payments have been prompt and communication excellent. I would not hesitate to deal with this lovely lady again, and would recommend her as a buyer or a seller to anyone.

3. BJDLovem sold me a Limhwa Leda. She was a pleasure to deal with. The doll arrived quickly and was well packaged. She also had already done doll's faceup, which looks very nice! Thanks very much.

4. BJDLovem bought my Mirwen head from me. Payment was prompt, messages were friendly & she let me know once it got there. I would love to do business again someday. Thanks!

5. [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      BJDLovem did my 2 newest Dollstown kids. She not only did these wonderful face ups, but also body blushed both, did manicure & pedicures and tattoos. To see more you need to look at stories I post with them as to see tattoos can be NWS.

6. Although the transaction didn't quite end as planned due to a resin match glitch, I wouldn't hesitate to be involved in another transaction with BJDLovern and I recommend her most highly! Very professional, extremely prompt and courteous communication and very understanding!

7. I am so glad to have discovered BJDLovem's work - the attention to detail is amazing. Communication was prompt and friendly, packed carefully, shipped promptly -- thanks so much for my DC Hugh girl!!

8. BJDLovem was a pleasure to deal with.I would be happy to do business again!

9. I purchased a Spiritdoll Stayne default outfit from BJDLovem through a short layaway. Everything went absolutely perfect. I LOVE the outfit and it even arrived in the Spiritdoll box that it originally came in. I would highly recommend her and gladly do business with her again! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

10. Linda did a lovely face-up for my Loongsoul Emily! She was great to work with from start to finish - highly recommend!

11. Bought a Momocolor Michelle from BJDlovem and I was very happy!

She kept good communication, was extremely helpful with trying to get a reasonable shipping rate (always tricky for US to UK) and it was much appreciated!!

The doll was well packed and arrived in perfect, as described condition :)

12. Did a really fun trade with BJDlovem of a Iplehouse NYID body for a Soom Idealian London (I think I got the best of the trade!), lots of great communication and fast shipping, a real pleasure. Thank you so much!

13. i bought a dream realm doll from BJDlovem, it was a lovely translation. she responded quickly and was very understanding on my need for a layaway, even if i paid it off much quicker then expected. i would definitely buy another doll or item from her if i had the chance :)

14. I sold a JID Kyle to BJDLovem, and she was an excellent buyer to work with! Communication went smoothly, and payment was quick! I would recommend selling to her, she's great!:D

15. BJDLovem and I just traded Dollstown heads--her Lucille for my Soi. It couldn't have been a faster, friendlier, or smoother transaction; I am overjoyed with Lucille, and with the gorgeous faceup BJDLovem gave her! It's been a delight to do this trade, and I feel like I've made a dolly friend as well as finished a fabulous trade. :aheartbea

16. BJDLovem sold me a Limhwa Limho boy. He was exactly as described and in wonderful condition! He was also the best packed Ive ever seen a doll, so well protected! Thanks again for a wonderful transaction!!!!

17. BJDLovem purchased my Planetdoll Emma. Communication was awesome, and payment was prompt. She let me know when the doll arrived too. Perfect buyer, thanks for a great transaction!

18. BJDLovem bought a Idealian Albany from me on a short layaway. Everything went smoothly with great communication and very quick payment. I would be happy to do business with her anytime. :) I hope you enjoy her!

Thanks! :pcupcake

19. I bought a Oriental skinned Dollshe Saint from BJDLovem through a short layaway. Everything went absolutely perfect!:D

20. BJDLovem participated in a Dollmore Group order I coordinated. She sent her order list quickly, paid the order and shipping promptly. Great transaction -- Fast, friendly communication. Thank you for your participation. Always welcome @ the group orders I organize.:)