1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blacksyn

May 10, 2009

1. Ordered an SD-sized lingerie set from Blacksyn. Communication was great, let me know when item shipped out, and I received the item in a quick manner, there was only a minor mistake with the tracking number, but it was quickly fixed and I was able to track my item. :) I would gladly do business again!

2. Bought a DOI Boy Body from Blacksyn! Communication was prompt and she was very understanding about some payment problems I was having. Package arrived safely. There was a slight problem with the string and s-hooks, but she paid for the replacements. Overall, the transaction was fine. Thanks!

3. My transaction with blacksyn for a Musedoll dress she was selling was perfect. I love the dress, it is exactly as described and in great condition. Thank You!

4. Blacksyn took part in the Alucard Minimee GO.
      Communication was great, payments quick, a delight all around!

Highly recommended!!!

5. Sent 2 heads to blacksyn for faceup commission and it was great~~~ communications were great and it was done super fast~ XDDD

6. I bought some skinny pants from Blacksyn and they arrived yesterday in perfect condition. Thank you. Wonderful communication. Highly recommended. :)

7. bought blacksyn's mnm alucard head.(i got it today.)

she was so patient with the layaway and a dream to do business with.

thank you so much for making this a pleasant transaction!
      <3

8. I bought an MSD dress set from Blacksyn! They were really nice about keeping me in the loop as far as when the item would ship out, since they had a busy schedule. Still, they took the time to keep me updated. Great seller!

9. I bought an Elfdoll lingerie set from blacksyn. Unfortunately the envelope tore in transit and I received nothing but an empty package. Blacksyn refunded me in full as I requested. :)

10. Bought a super cute MSD maid outfit : D sent out quickly, was great with pricing and came really quickly!! would do business again!

11. I bought some necklaces from blacksyn. The necklaces arrived quickly and are beautiful. Blacksyn was a pleasure to deal with. Thanks so much!

12. I bought a white knit coat from Blacksyn and it arrived superquickly, wellpacked and in perfect condition:) She's lovely to deal with and it's been a real pleasure - I can recommend her most highly and wouldn't hesitate once to buy from her again.
      Thank you so much^___^*

13. blacksyn bought an MSD dress from me. She paid quickly and had great communication throughout. She was also very patient when I forgot to notify her I had shipped her item! :sweat Thanks so much!

14. Bought a cute little sailor dress from Blacksyn. The item was shipped out quickly and safely, and communication was ace. Very happy with our transaction! Would definitely buy from Blacksyn again. Thanks very much!

15. Bought a suit from Blacksyn. Very very friendly and great communication! Arrived quickly and was just as described! Would buy from again!

16. Purchased several clothes from blacksyn. Communications were great and delivery was prompt. Loved the pink and black dress I got from her. Thanks again blacksyn!