1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blaknite

Nov 4, 2007

1. I participated in Blaknite's Leekeworld GO. Everything went great ^_^.

2. I was part of the leeke GO managed by blaknite and I had a positive experience.
      Blaknite is fast with communication and shipping, and very helpful ! Definitely recommended :) thank you for all

3. I was in a Souldoll GO hosted by Blaknite. She is very nice to work with; friendly and sweet. There were some delays with shipping due to personal reasons, but she kept us informed and it all worked out smoothly in the end. I would not hesitate to do business with her again!~ :D

4. I was in a Souldoll group order run by Blaknite. It went smoothly and the item I ordered was well packaged! She's great to work with and I would buy from her again! Thanks so much~

5. Totally agree! ^___^ I too was also part of the Souldoll GO, and everything was pretty well :)

6. I was also a part of the Souldoll GO. Like Akai Okami said, there was a bit of a shipping delay, but obviously those of us on DoA have lives outside of the forum, and Blaknite kept us well informed throughout the process. :) Overall it was a pleasant transaction and my items were well packed and arrived quickly after they shipped. : ) Thanks for hosting!

7. Blaknite participated in my fourth Luts group order run for small items and everything went well~

:clover Thankies~ :clover

8. I'm afraid I cannot recommend Blaknite as a good buyer. We agreed on a 1 month layaway for a doll she was purchasing from me. When the time came to pay on March 20th, blaknite informed me that she wouldn't be able to pick up the doll until around the end of next month.

I said it was fine she could not pick up the doll that month, but I asked her to please pay me the remaining amount she owed as we agreed to a 1-month layaway. blaknite instead said she would pay half the amount owed and then the rest in two weeks, which would have been the 8th of April. She then send a payment that was a little less than half.

She did not contact me on the 8th, and I PMed her on the 10th for an update. She did not respond to me until the 15th of April to finish the layaway finally.

In all, blaknite did not keep any of her promised payment dates with me, and it was I who had to PM her repeatedly for an update and see what was going on. On several occasions she would read my PM and be online on the forum, but would not contact me until days later.

I would have been very understanding if she asked for more time to pay, but she acted in a flaky way and did not keep to her payment schedules or communication.

From my experience, I cannot recommend layawaying to blaknite.

9. Sold several items to blaknite - eyes and a hoodie - via LJ (Livejournal), communication was quick and payment was very prompt. Wouldn't hesitate to do it again! :)

10. blaknite participated on a luts group order with me. as her usual quick to pay and very friendly to deal with!

11. I participated in a group Souldoll order and myself and another member have both lost contact with Blaknite and no update is forthcoming on whether our orders will be sent. No refund either.

I am very sad to have to post this here but this was a disaster.

12. Blaknite bought a YOSD outfit from me. She paid in a timely manner and was very nice in pm's. Blaknite let me know when the item arrived safely and was a pleasure to deal with.

13. Blaknite purchased an outfit from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment arrived quickly. It was an all-around great transaction. Thanks so much.
      -Am

14. I just participated in a group order from Leekeworld that Blaknite ran. It went well I felt and I love my wigs that I got. I would order with her again. :)

15. I sold the Fairyland MSD doll's head to Blaknite. Payment was very promt and communication was very easy. Thanks.

16. I participated in a Luts Group Order run by blacknite. She consistently updated the thread to let everyone know the status of the order. Once she received the order, my item was well-packaged and arrived quickly. Great transaction!

17. Blaknite ran a Luts GO order recently that included doll orders. I ordered a great deal from her (including an Aru) and must say that as far as group orders go, this one ran great! She had great communication from beginning to end. Also, she graciously asked if I would prefer to meet her and get my doll in person, instead of paying an obscene amount for shipping from IL suburb to IL suburb!

Thanks Blaknite!

18. Blaknite did a Luts group order that went smoothly even though there seemed to be a few technical issues she handled it in stride and got the item to in a timely manner and VERY well packaged. Thank you !

19. Blaknite ran a Luts GO that I joined. Communication was great, updates were regular and shipping was fast. I would definitely do more transactions with Blacknite.:)