1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blaknite

Nov 4, 2007

1. Blaknite ran a Luts GO that I joined. Communication and updates were great. She shipped fast and everything got here in perfect condition. If she ever ran another GO I would definitely join in.

2. Blaknite participated in a FMD GO that I ran. Communication was excellent, payed immediately. Thanks for participating in my first GO!!

3. I joined a Luts GO that Blaknite ran. There were some delays when it came to shipping the items to the participants, but besides that the group order went smoothly. Thanks Blaknite:)

4. Blaknite ran a Luts Go I participated in... unfortunately I cannot give her a positive review. The responses to PMs was very slow and it took months to get my items. They were returned to her and she had to ship them again. However due to her losing internet connection I had to open a paging thread in order to get in contact with her. After about a week or two of it being up she responded that she would check the post office for the lost package... then communication was gone again for a few days. I finally got my package and everything arrived okay. I was not the only one this happened to. I believe there were three or four of us that this happened to. Apparently everyone else got everything in a timely manner. I would say this is a neutral feedback as I did eventually receive my items but I would not recommend Blaknite as a GO leader.

5. I was in a Luts GO run by Blaknite. I give her a neutral feedback. Communication was excellent at first, but then trailed off after the order was placed. One of the items I ordered sold out, so I was asked to pick another item (no issue with that). I gave several options, so the order could continue quickly so she wouldn't have to go back and forth if my second choice sold out (which has happened to me in previous GOs). She never told me which item it was replaced with, so when the items did eventually arrive, that is when I found out what item was the replacement. Once she asked for my shipping address, communication dropped off. If she was having internet issues or just couldn't get to the forum due to a proxy blocking access to the site from her school, another line of communication (email, phone, etc.) was not made available. If there were tracking numbers, they were not sent out on the original mailing of items, as I never received one. Mine was one of the packages that got lost/damaged (the items survived intact to be sent out again), but until I got a new shipping number, I was never told if my package was one of the ones that were found by her Postmaster as damaged. The items did arrive safely today though (yay!) and she was pleasant with her communications, so I am giving this a neutral, due to lack of communication and slow to no response to questions and PMs after the items were ordered.

6. I finally received my package today....this goes back to an go i participated back in December. I'm pleased with my items overall but the delay in shipping was very very slow. I did have good communication though with Blaknite.