1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blanki

Jul 25, 2006

1. I just bought a great pair of shoes from blanki.
      They are from the Spring Stroll Liz defult set. They arrived quickly and are simply gorgeous. I always feel so happy to do business with blanki - she is so sweet and friendly and full of energy!
      Thanks blanki!!!!!

2. I have purchased ED eyes and Mystic eyes from Blanki and she was wonderful to work with. Very helpful, great communication and prompt shipping. Thank you!

3. I buyed her Liz spring ed. eyes. All the transaction was fast and Blanki is a very sweet seller!!!!!

4. Got a pair of wings from Blanki, fast shipping, and she also included a really sweet note in it. thank you so much for the cute wings. ^^

5. I just got in a pair of Yo wings that I bought from Blanki. Buying them went great. Thank you so much!

6. Hi, I just got a SS liz wig and a pair of Sweety Eyes from Blanki. SHe is just a delight to deal with, so friendly and fun. I know I will do continue to do business with this sweetheart!!

7. Blanki expertly handled our group order for mystic eyes. She kept up great communication throughout the very long process, and the eyes are beautiful. I *will* be ordering from her again!

8. I bought a Liz Spring Stroll (I think thats the right name) outfit from her and it came to me quicker than I thought it would and Blanki is super friendly to talk to and is really sweet. I would love to do business with her again. <3

Thank you! ^_^

9. I bought Mystic Eyes from Blanki during her preorder and it went wonderfully! Thank you Blanki!!

10. Just received my latest set of Mystic eyes from her preorder. They arrived in perfect condition~!

Thank you! I will definitely buy from Blanki again!

(This being said after participating in about 3-4 eye orders and her crochet hat orders - which are absolutely PERFECT!)

11. Oh I love buying from Blanki a truly wonderful person Im always happy in my transactions .. Little YoSD boots have arrived...

12. I was in one of Blanki's many group Enchanted Doll Eye orders. I can't say enough about how wonderful the order went. I was really nervous participating after being in a failed order by someone else, but Blanki's went so smooth and the eyes came much faster than I'd expected. The eyes themselves are much nicer than I anticipated and I look forward to her next group order!

13. Bought another pair of ED eyes from Blanki. As always, a great and professional transaction. Thanks!

14. I've bought a lovely Volks swimsuit from Blanki and the transaction was great with good communication, fast shipment and all :)

15. I was in one of blanki's Mystic Eyes orders - everything went perfectly, and blanki was friendly and very efficient throughout. She shipped the eyes quickly and very securely, and kept us all updated every step of the day. I'll definitely be participating in more of blanki's orders in the future: thank you so much for everything! :D

16. Participated in Blanki's Mystic Eye group order and the eyes arrived safely and look fabulous!
      :D

17. What can I say that isn't already common knowledge about Blanki? Stellar service with constant communication. A true professional!

Many many many thanks!! I can't wait to order another pair. ~_^

18. Joined a Group order for Mystic Eyes run by the wonderful Blanki. Kept well informed and was super great. Blanki is very very nice. Highly Recommened ^^

19. I was able to join an ED eyes group order run by Blanki at the last minute. I actually PMed her after the closing date of the order about a custom pair. She was very sweet and accommodating and allowed me to participate. ^^

Great communication and thorough updates. I'd love to deal with you again! Thanks! :daisy

20. I just received a pair of ED special eyes from an order that blanki organized ^^..they arrived really fast thought XDD and really well packaged ^^ blanki is just a wonderful person to deal with ^^... very sweet and always keep you informed about everything ^^ thank you so much sweetie ^^ .