1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blanki

Jul 25, 2006

1. I loved my transaction with Blanki! She wrote me the cutest note. I saved it for two years! :) :)

2. I really can't say enough good things about Blanki's most recent Mystics order :aheartbea I thought I'd be a little cheeky at the start of the order and email her to ask for her opinion on some of the rarer eye-colours in case she'd had a chance to see them for herself in real life: she sent me a lovely email with her own opinions on the eyes, then a little while later sent me another email where she'd found owner-pics of the eyes I'd asked about on another site! :o

If that wasn't enough, once the eyes shipped the tracking number didn't seem to work - I emailed Blanki to ask about it, and she contacted the post office herself to find out why the number wasn't working, and even managed to get me a status update of where the eyes were!

Blanki is absolutely wonderful to deal with: her emails are fast and friendly, and I'm looking forward to hopping on her next group order, too :3nodding: Thank you ever so much!

3. I joined in on my second preorder for Mystic Eyes and I really appreciate Blanki's patience with me as it took a few days to transfer money to my paypal account. But always sweet and patient, everything went smoothly and the eyes arrived safe and sound and in gorgeous condition. Thank you so much again!!

4. I ordered Mystics from Blanki and she has always been amazing communication and organization wise. She's such a wonderful person to deal with and I will definitely order more eyes from her!

5. I'd like to thank Blanki again for everything :).

She's very communicative, answers all the questions with pleasant messages and always fastly (and "smiling").
      It's a real pleasure to deal with her :thumbup.

I joined in on the last preorder for Mystic Eyes and I'm with her again for the next one.
      The eyes are wonderful and Blanki is such a wonderful person.

6. I was in Blanki's last Mystic Eyes order, and despite the difficulties with delivery, Blanki has been very helpful with staying in touch and communicating with the postal system to verify the package. Thank you again ^^.

7. This is a really late feedback, but I was in Blanki's most recent Mystic Eyes group order. She was very friendly and prompt with all of my emails and always kept me informed as to the status of my order. She answered all of my questions truthfully and unbiasedly. My eyes were shipped out as soon as she received them and were packaged with care. Blanki is very reliable and I I highly recommend Blanki to anyone considering joining a group order by her :love:love:love

8. Blanki is so friendly and helpful in my search for the "perfect" eyes :love. Thank you!

9. Blanki is just THE sweetest person :aheartbea and you will not a more professional person to deal with either. I bought a Rosenlied Melon from her and I could not have been happier with the entire transaction. Patient, fantastic communicator and quick ship!

Thank you Blanki!
      MaryT :)
      anguilla

10. I requested some wigs from Blanki after I saw ones she had made for her R.L. melon. She was very kind and friendly and accepted the commission and made three beautiful wigs which were shipped in a timely manner. Very nice person to buy from!! Thanks again!!

11. I love my Cute animal hats from Blanki! She's the best! Thank you very much!!

12. Just finished up a wonderful transaction with blanki. Thanks for everything blanki!! It was a pleasure doing business with you and I love my eyes!

13. Blanki is the best!!! I buy Mystic eyes from her and she rocks! Thank you!

14. I bought an used doll head from blanki.
      It was a very pleasant transaction :aheartbea.
      Great communication all the time +
      the head was packed save and was send fast.

Thank you :)

15. I joined Blanki's Mystic eyes order in August.
      She kept everything updated and whole transaction was flawless.
      Thank you so much ♥

16. Participated in Blanki's last ED eyes group order and I received the eyes amazingly fast. The eyes came to me perfect and it was overall an excellent order. Thank you Blanki!

17. I participated in one of the Mystic eyes preorders. It was a flawless preorder! Lots of updates, quick shipping when they were completed. She was very friendly and wonderful to work with. Thank you!!!

18. I ordered one of Blanki's animal hats. It's super cute, and very well-made! :D Thank you so much!

19. I was in Blanki's most recent Mystic order (my second with her) and it went perfectly as usual. She kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and the eyes are beautiful.
      Thank you so much! :D

20. Just completed a wonderful transaction with Blanki :) I bought a pair of ED Sweety eyes off her, and they arrived well packaged and timely. She was helpful and communicative throughout the whole process. Would definitely buy from her again :)