1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blanki

Jul 25, 2006

1. I joined the August Mystic eyes order and blanki was wonderful throughout the entire transaction, emailing regular updates on the production process and was kind enough to hold the package for me as I was overseas when the eyes were completed. Thanks and I would certainly join her eye orders again in future:D

2. I had a great transaction with Blanki. I bought a lovely, perfect Liz head with custom faceup by Blanki and she is just so sweet and lovely. :3 I did a 1 month layaway and everything went super smooth. No problems. Always communicative and shipped fast after the last payment.

Thanks Blanki! <3

3. Blanki is perfect as usual!!! awesome eyes.

4. Thank you Blanki for being such a super buyer. Great communication and always paid on time. Would do business with again. :)

5. I've bought some gorgeous Enchanted Eyes to Blanki. Great transaction, easy communication, fast shipping, I'm very happy. Will do business with her in the future with pleasure.
      Many thanks !

6. Blanki commissioned me to get one of the limited dolls from Volks' Owner Appreciation Event. I couldn't ask for a better buyer! The payment was ast, communication was great, and she was very patient about the unexpectedly long delay on Volks' end. :sweat Thank you! :D :aheartbea:

7. Blanki is an excellent buyer. She purchased 2 outfits from me.
      She has been very sweet and clear in communication. Paid promptly.
      When the package arrived she kindly inform me.
      I am so glad to deal with you! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

8. I participated the eyes pre order with Blanki several time.
      Everything went smooth. I highly recommend her!

9. I participated in an ED pre-order,and Blanki was just awesome! :D She kept us informed,and she was also very easy to communicate with.Thank you so much!

10. I participated in January ED eyes GO. She was a pleasure to deal with, and everything was perfect: communication, shipping, etc. ^^ Thank you!

11. I participated in the January ED GO. She was super professional, quick to ship, and great with communication! The eyes are lovely! Thanks so much, Blanki! <3 :D

12. blanki is a very sweet and professional person! She is always great with communication, which is important during long waits in the Mystic eyes and ED preorders! I highly recommend her :D

13. I've received a pair of gorgeous Enchanted Doll eyes from Blanki via her ED GO in January. She's been a wonderful organizer throughout the GO and I'll definitely join more of her GOs in the future! :D Thank you for the eyes, they are the best!

14. Participated in the most recent Blanki Enchanted / Sweety eyes group order, and it was a very pleasant transaction. Blanki has great communication, keeps you posted all along the way with updates and confirmations, the eyes themselves are gorgeous, and shipping was fast & safe. I highly recommend! :):chocoberry

15. Blanki is a wonderful seller and a very nice person. I love her friendly and helpful communication. I bought three pairs of Enchanted Eyes from her and the whole transaction was extremely satisfactory.
      Thank you so much! :whitetruffle

16. I ordered to pairs of ED urethane eyes through blanki. The eyes shipped in the timeframe she said they would, and she kept up awesome communication! She's also very friendly and incredibly helpful. Overall, an excellent experience. Thank you!

17. I ordered 2 pairs of Enchanted Eyes from Blanki and everything was perfect ! She answers fast and is always very nice ! The shipping was fast too and the eyes are so wonderful ! Thank you Blanki :aheartbea

18. I participated in the GO last January and Blanki was very sweet and meticulous in keeping me updated with my order: from the time she received my payment until I got my two customized Milky eyes (within less than two weeks after receiving her e-mail that the eyes are shipped)!!!

Highly recommended and from an extremely satisfied customer. :D:D:D Thanks Blanki!

19. I bought two pairs of Enchanted Eyes through Blanki. Communication was great and, most importantly, the eyes are gorgeous! :D

Thank you!

20. I joined two of her ED group orders before, and they were extremely pleasant. Good communication and she answered my e-mails due time. And the eyes came all well packaged. Very reliable. XD I recommend!