1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blanki

Jul 25, 2006

1. I just got my Mystic eyes from Blanki's group order. She was great as always and the eyes arrived in pristine condition... and are simply beautiful!! (I do believe the urethanes she sells have me collecting eyes more than dolls lately) ;)

Thanks again, Blanki! :daisy

2. Just received my eyes from Blanki's Mystic

3. >_< Sorry, message posted without me finishing.

Just received my eyes from Blanki's Mystic Eye Group Order. They are beautiful! Eyes came perfect and arrive quickly once shipped.
      Thank you very much!

4. Was in a Mystic Eye group order run by Blanki and her communication was top notch and she shipped fast. Thanks so much!

5. Just received my Enchanted Doll Eyes from blanki! She's a great organizer who replies promptly to all my questions. Delivery was fast too! Definitely a great organizer! :thumbup

Love the eyes a lot and thanks for the GO! :)

6. Received today my Enchanted Eyes from blanki's last order. Gorgeous colours and a perfect transaction from blanki....she's lots of fun...buy from her with total confidence! Thank you blanki!

7. Purchased eyes from blanki -- smooth communication, prompt shipping, and the eyes arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely do business again!

8. I took again part in an enchanted eyes group order and everything was perfect - like everytime! :3
      She is a really nice person!! Great communication and very gorgeous eyes.
      Thank you soo much!!

9. I commissioned a hat from blanki. All of her PMs were so friendly and she was wonderful to keep up communication. She was pacient with me when my payment was delayed. The hat is gorgeous and I couldn't thank her more!

10. I bought a pair of Mystic Eyes from Blanki, and they were in perfect condition. Blanki is a great seller, clear and prompt communication and very nice. :) Thanks, I will definitely buy from you again!

11. traded for a pair of mystic eyes using a wig, blanki is very nice^^
      thank you~

12. Another great transaction with Blanki from whom I purchased some eyes. The eyes were shipped quickly and were well packaged. An excellent seller. Thanks!

13. Purchased a pair of enchanted doll eyes!
      Great communication, awesome packaging! And arrived safe and soundly :D

Would love to do another transaction again!

14. Blanki sold me some stunning ED eyes, she shipped them securely, packing them well and was really helpful and friendly. I would definately buy from her again! Thanks <3

15. I bought a pair of Mystic eyes from Blanki. The communication was great and efficient! Delivery was super fast! Wrapping was really nice and for sure, the items are just great! Thank you dear!! It's a pleasure to have business with you!

16. Did a trade with blanki.Couldn't be happier with this smooth and wonderful transaction.Blanki is always very polite and friendly in our communications,shipped fast and packed very nicely and safely.Would definitely deal with again.Everything perfect.Thank you.

17. Bought volks SD Kurumi from Blanki. She was very nice, replied to PMs promptly, doll was packaged safely and delivered quickly. She helped me track down the doll when the EMS website was not updating too. Very pleased and would recommend her as a seller to anyone :)

18. I bought some eyes from Blanki. She packed them up very well and shipped quickly. Communication was excellent and the eyes were beautiful. I hope to buy from Blanki again! She is great to work with!

19. I adopt YoSD-WhiteRabbit from Blanki. She's very nice and very helpful, made very smooth transaction.
      WhiteRabbit came to me so fast with very well package. Thanks so much blanki~~:whee: I really love the boy~~:aheartbea

20. Just got my Mystic Eyes order; the eyes are beautiful, and Blanki kept me updated through what turned out to be a lengthy process (not her fault!!! manufacturing issues). Love the eyes, they arrived in pristine condition, and would definitely order from Blanki again. Thanks!