1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Blanki

Jul 25, 2006

1. I bought a pair of Mystic Eyes from Blanki.
      It was in great conditions, and nice price.
      Blanki is a great seller to deal with.
      Definitely would like to buy something again from her<3

2. Blanki is the most patient and sweetest seller ever. I gotten numerous pairs of eyes from her and she has always been prompt, polite, courteous and understanding. I had some issues with my payment but she was right there with her communication the whole way thru and we worked it out together. She's the best, I can't think of buying such high quality eyes from anyone else but her. She has my complete trust.

3. Excellent customer service from Blanki! I ordered 4 pairs of Mystic eyes through her though only 2 pairs came, it was fault on Mr. Mystic's side. She kept me informed of every stage the entire time.

4. Bought a pair of ED eyes from Blanki.

Always a pleasure to deal with~ Polite, prompt, and generally awesome :aheartbea Thanks again!

5. Helped blanki got some outfits.She is very easy going,very polite,very friendlyand very kind.Speedy payment,excellent communication.Such a pleasure to deal with.Would definitely do business with her.

6. I bought a pair of eyes from Blanki, with whom I have dealt numerous times over the years. Once again, she was prompt, polite, and perfect! Thank you, Blanki, for being such a reliable seller!

7. I joined blanki's February ED eyes preorder and consolidated my order of two pairs of ordinary eyes with a friend's (KEIICHI-x here on DoA) special pair as she was busy with school and could not be on DoA often. Blanki was well-organized with the handling of the preorder and was always really sweet, kind and detailed in our communication back and forth. The orders were completed within the timeframe she said they would and kept us informed of the eyes' arrival at her place and when she shipped our packages.

Furthermore, Blanki was beyond helpful in addressing Keiichi's concern when her special eyes came without proper threading and brought it up to the maker. Keii's replaced pair came in today and she is more than pleased with the new result. We're both extremely happy with Blanki's professional and responsible service and we'll most definitely join more preorders in future! A million thanks to you, Blanki :aheartbea

8. I bought 4 pair of ED eyes from Blanki, she was a kind and perfect seller! Thank you so much!

9. I bought other 2 pair of ED eyes from Blanki, it was a pleasure to deal with her again! Thanks! :aheartbea

10. I bought Yuni from me. She was very kind and communication was also great.
      Also, shipping was very fast. My girl was packed very well and the others also perfect!
      Now I have a very happy days with my girl. Thanks to Blanki!
      Overall, our deal was very pleased! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND her!

11. I bought some Mystic eyes from blanki and it was a perfect transaction. She was very patient and answered all my questions. Including taking additional pictures for me!

Thanks blanki!

12. I purchased a Volks Suiseiseki head from blanki, and I could not be happier!
      She's an absolute treasure to deal with! Kind, honest, courteous, and prompt with communication.
      She let me pay with layaway and marked my package as I requested!
      Sui arrived very securely packaged, and was exactly as her sales thread described (if not more beautiful in person~<3)
      She came with a pair of gorgeous eyes, which was totally unexpected! (but very much appreciated!)
      A wonderfully smooth international transaction from start to finish!
      Thank you so much dear, I'd happily buy from her again!
      ~:aheartbea~

13. I bought 3 pair of ED eyes from Blanki, it was a perfect transaction as usual! Thank you so much! :aheartbea

14. I purchased a pair of eyes from blanki and it was one of my most pleasant experiences here on DoA. She is the most polite and sweetest person I've ever had the pleasure to work with. All communication with her was super quick. She was also very prompt in shipping out the eyes and included the cutest little note with the cutest handwriting in it. The eyes and case were in perfect condition. I also felt that her pictures accurately reflected the color of the eyes too!

Thank you so much!

15. I bought some mystic eyes from blanki. They shipped quickly and safely, and communication was prompt. Thank you!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

16. I participated in Blanki's Enchanted Doll Eye GO.

Everything went very well. We had to wait a long while for the eyes to be made, but that was expected.

Communication was very quick and came at important times.

Eyes were packaged well and arrived in perfect shape. Color was as expected, which was great (so hard to tell from photos, sometimes).

Enchanted Eyes are always very lovely. I've ordered them before.

I would definitely do it again! :D

17. I bougth Mystic eyes from Blanki. Iit was a perfect transaction, Blanky extremely polite, eyes in perfect condition. Shipped very fast, arrived in time. Thank you very much.