1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for blinkeke

Sep 25, 2008

1. blinkeke participated in my split for SOOM FC female doll. Everything was wonderful and always paid on time. Great communication.thank you.

2. I commissioned a custom wig from blinkeye/MonstroDesigns, and two posable tails for Soom centaurs.
      They turned out gorgeous in person, and I was quite pleased with the price!
      The wig is a little tight to fit on, and it slides around a lot, but a little velcro fixed it right up, and it's perfect now! :D
      Thanks so much blinkeye!

3. She bought my Chibi Unoa. She paid quickly and promptly! She let me know when she received the parcel. Highly recommended! Thanks! :)

4. blinkeke bought a LUTS KDF Bory girl from me with a partial trade. She paid promptly and I'm very happy with the clothes I received as part of the payment. :) She also kept up quick and friendly communication.

5. I don't know if I've ever given her feedback on here. =/
      Anyways,I do alot of transactions with her either here or on Etsy.and I have enjoyed every one of them. Each item I have had made has been great quality and of great price. Her commissions are spot on too! She has always had such a sweet,caring,and overall awesome attitude every time I've spoken with her. I really can't wait till she opens up commissions again! =3 always a joy!

6. Positive! blinkeke creates WONDERFUL wigs and most importantly blinkeke is patient when you are trying to describe a complicated wig (or when you don't really know what you want!). Thank you!!!!

7. I bought a wig from her website. Excellent transaction! :) Thanks! ^^

8. I bought Soom Migma from blinkeke. Responded very quickly to all questions asked. She shipped the doll well packaged and very quickly. Would highly recommend working with blinkeke.

9. I sold SDGr hand parts to Blinkeke and it was a pleasant transaction. Fast payment & great communcation, couldn't ask for more! She also let me know as soon as she received the package. I'd love to deal with her again in future. Thanks a lot!

10. Blinkeke commissioned me to paint four heads. Her descriptions were precise yet she gave me some freedom (which I love tbh). Communication was really fast and very pleasant! Also payment was prompt once she approved all the face-ups. She's also been very patient throughout all this transaction. I recommend doing business with her ^^

11. i bought Galena *_*
      FAST shipping, perfect Communication!
      hope to deal with again =)

12. I just got a wonderful commissioned wig from blinkeke and I couldn't be happier with it! She does wonderful work and is always super friendly when communicating. :aheartbea

13. I purchased a Beryl body and commissioned a wig. Very happy with both, thanks very much

14. I bought a lot of wigs from Blinkeke. And they're perfect, so soft! She always answered quicly and it was great to deal with. Thank you so much! :)

15. I purchased a doll from Blinkeke! She kept in constant feedback and the doll was exactly as described. :) I would gladly purchase from her again! Thank you so much!!

16. Some time ago I bought a Migidoll Ryu from blinkeke.
      The doll is great and the communication with her ​​was always very easy and she responded quickly.
      Unfortunately, the shipping company delievered the package very battered and destroyed and so Blinkeke has tried very hard to get a compensation payment from the post back.
      She has tried very hard to help me in the matter.

Thank you again so much for your effort & sorry for the trouble ><

17. I bought 2 MSD fur wigs from blinkeke. The wigs are just as you see them on the pictures, they're nice and soft. Package arrived in under 1 week, I even got free candy! :3 They are an excellent fit for my boy!

Thank you ^^

18. I bought some Soom Bronze Nor parts from blinkeke, absolutely wonderful seller! Parts were wrapped with great care and great communication. Thank you so much!

19. I purchase two of blinkeke's Monstro Designs Despicable Me Minion outfits in Yo-SD size and they are great! Communication was good, outfit quality is great, and shipment was fast. Thanks for these adorable outfits and a pleasant transaction! I'd happily buy from blinkeke again. :)

Juli DC :)

20. I bought a custom wig and some MSD T-shirts from Blinkeke. She was very nice and professional throoughout the transaction. Will do business with again! Thank you.