1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for blinkeke

Sep 25, 2008

1. bought a pair of goggles from blinkeke, great communication&fast shipping! :3

2. bought a volks megu from blinkeke ^^ as described and well packed. thank you again! :D

3. Very sweet buyer, great communication bought a doll on layaway and was great.

:)

4. I commissioned a wig from Blinkeke

LOVE IT :D

It's sooo Beautiful! and Soft and I fell so much In love with it!!!
      :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

5. bought some stuff from blinkeke and everything was perfect
      shes very friendly and easy to deal with :)

i hope to commission again~

6. I commissioned blinkeke for many great items! They were shipped super fast and theyre very cute~ I would commission her in the future again~!

PakouChan

7. I commissioned a wig from her. It was so cute and really
      soft! Communication was awesome and shipping was so fast!
      I would love do business with her again! :D

8. I commissioned a wig and a hat from Blinkeke and she was super fast and professional and the quality is really good!

thanks for a smooth transaction

9. Commission 3 mohair wigs from her, package arrived in two days and the wigs are more than beautiful! And at such a great price! Will definitely be buying again! TY sooo much!

10. I bought a cute a dress from Blinkeke; definately worth it. Always a pleasure to buy from her = )

~PakouChan

11. I ordered a pair of jeans from Binkeke. She was very nice and had good communication. The jeans shipped very quickly. I'll definately be buying from her again! (:

12. I got my commissioned wig today! I tried it on my littlefee immediately and was super happy with the look, feel and over all great quality of the wig. :D

Definitely looking forward to getting more great wigs from Blinkeke.

Thanks so much!

13. I bought two pairs of jeans from blinkeke and they were great quality for such a low price! She was very nice throughout the transaction. :)

14. blinkeke bought a few wigs from me, made a very fast payment and was very patient with shipping. A pleasure to deal with! thanks <3

15. I commissioned a Pukifee wig.
      Cheap prices, nice fur wigs, fast shipping and really great communication.
      Thank You

16. I purchased a mohair wig from blinkeke! :D I love it! highly recommended~ <3

17. I commissioned a wig from blinkeke~ She shipped promptly and communicated well. ^^ I highly recommend her!

18. I bought a wig from blinkeke. She was very nice and helped me decide what color I wanted x3
      Shipping and communication was great <3 Thanks! :D

19. I bought a wig from Blinkeke. She told me when it was ready so I could pay and shipped it promptly. She even gave me a discount. I think I'm in love. Will have to buy more wigs sometime in the future.

20. Commissioned a fur wig with pigtail for a cosplay. blinkeke made a wonderful wig and offered it at a great price. Shipping was fast and inclued a cute card as a gift. I highly reconmend blinkeke for buying.