1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for blinkeke

Sep 25, 2008

1. I bought two pairs of slim MSD jeans from Blinkeke- the communication was friendly, and they arrived quickly in perfect condition!

2. I ordered a white wig from blinkeye and I just have to say everything was great. I definately recommend her.

3. Bought a cute orange wig from Blinkeye. She was a great seller, and would definitely do business with her again.

4. I bought some jeans and shoes and everything went very well. The items were perfect and were shipped super quickly.

5. I commissioned a dress and a pair jeans from blinkeke. She was wonderful to work with and had no problems with my indecision, lol. The items were great quality and arrived super fast. Thank you!

6. I bought a bunch of stuff from blinkeke, and I love all of it! She was extremely helpful, really wonderful and really listened to what I had to say. I would love love love to work with her again! Her stuff is great quality for the little she charges, and I love her designs<3<3

7. I purchased 2 wigs and a pair of leggings from blinkeke, and I am quite happy with the transaction. Everything was made and shipped quickly, and I was kept informed throughout. I will most likely be buying more stuff in the future.

8. i bought a commisioned Puki Wig from Blinkeke she was friendly and fast to communicate back to me. The Wig is awesome too! I will be sure to commision her for anymore wigs in the future! :D

9. Commisioned 3 wigs from blinkeke, and they are just wonderful. I even got a little bow as a gift in the package as well!
      A+ seller!

10. I bought a numerous items from Blinkeke. I bought MSD sized pants and dress and also a UNOA sized fur wig and headband. Blinkeke's work is wonderful. The clothes came out just how I imagined. I give her an A+++.

11. I bought a fur wig from Blinkeke.
      The wig is perfect, and the color is beautiful *_*
      Thank you!

12. I commissioned Blinkeke for a fur wig for my Soom tiny~
      It's a lovely wig and the communication and shipping were both fabulous! :D
      Thanks for another perfect transaction!

13. I commissioned a wig from her. The communication was great and the shipping was fast and on time! I absolutely LOVE the wig!!! It's PERFECT!

14. I commissioned two wigs from Blinkeke. They arrived in good shape and they look great!

15. Bought 2 LTF wigs from Blinkeke. Very smooth, pleasant transaction!

16. I commissioned a wig from Blinkeke and it came out perfectly! The wig was made extremely fast and was exactly what I wanted. It's fantastic and I can't wait to commission them again

17. Did a trade for an MSD girl shirt for a cute bunny hat she made for MSD size. My boys love it! She was great to do business with and communication is wonderful <3 Thanks. :)

18. Commissioned a wig and was very pleased with her service. :D The wig was finished quickly and came to me quickly as well! Will definitely do business with again!

19. I commissioned a wig from blinkeke. The wig looks great, and arrived quickly! She was friendly, and replied fast. I'm glad I ordered from her.^.^

20. I commissioned some clothes from Blinkeke, thanks you for a smooth transaction ^^