1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueEyedSeth

May 12, 2008

1. BlueEyedSeth painted my floating Soom Ai head and a pair of Angelheim wolf hands. Work is absolutely stunning and she was really friendly and communicative the whole time. I am so pleased I sent these items to her - couldn't be happier with how they have come back and would highly recommend her as a face-up artist.
      Thank you!

2. BlueEyedSeth did a wonderful faceup for my Minimee Zack Fair head. There were some delays due to real life stuff which were completely understandable, and she was kind enough to touch base at least once a week or so. She had even offered to ship for free and also included a nice gift. Very friendly; it was an overall pleasant experience and I highly recommend her ^__^

3. I commisioned BlueEyedSeth a Faceup for my Dikadoll boy. She did an amazing job~ She couldn't get to it right away, but it wasn't her fault <3
      Nice comunication, great product, friendly.
      I would definately reccomend her to others!

4. did an excellent wig commission for BlueEyedSeth
      overall the transaction was a breeze..
      perfect buyer with perfect communication
      couldnt ask for more :)
      K

5. BlueEyedSeth purchased a Delf Miyu head from me and kept in constant communication throughout the duration of the transaction. Payment was sent when promised and this was a smooth and easy transaction from beginning to end. I would not hesitate to do business with them again~

:bcake Thank you for your purchase! :bcake

6. Commisioned a Faceup for my DikaDoll Saki form BlueEyedSeth. The product was very high quality (and by this I mean: FREAKIN' ADORABLE!!) and I'm quite happy with it ^^ Communication was great, and she was very friendly all throughout the transaction.
      Though, due to unforseen circumstances, it did take a while to get the Head back. But I dont hold this against BlueEyedSeth in any way, sometimes things happen!

Thankyou very much!

7. I purchase a beautiful Dragondoll 1/3 boy body from BlueEyedSeth. She is very helpful and reliable seller! All was perfect: nice communication, carefull packing, fast shipping, and also I got from her detailed instructions for restringing. It's a pleasure to deal with her, I'm happy! :aheartbea

8. BlueEyedSeth did a face-up for my soom Hati. She did a wionderful job:) She's so beautiful Thanks again!!!!

9. BlueEyedSeth gave my Bobobie Charisma a wonderful faceup. She did an amazing job and was very pleasant to deal with. Though the faceup took a bit longer because she got sick, she let me know about her situation and overall the faceup was very speedy irregardless. Thanks for the wonderful job!

10. I bought an SD tshirt from BlueEyedSeth and it arrived real quickly and she was lovely to talk to as well.
      I'd definitely buy from her again!

11. BlueEyedSeth commissioned me to fix her Chiwoo's eyes, and she was a pleasure to deal with. I'll be happy to work with her again anytime. :)

12. Blueeyedseth sold me a bobobie Apollo body. the first payment went through easily but then after that and due to a problem with my paypal she had to wait quite a while for the next payment.

even so she was still very patient with me and now i have the body (which is even nicer than i expected) and I love it! and thank her greatly for her understanding! XD

thanks for everything blueeyedseth!

13. I bought some clothes from BlueEyedSeth. Lovely seller, I'm very pleased! Thank you so much!

14. BlueEyedSeth bought some eyes from me and it was a perfect transaction! Super fast payment, great communication, friendly, the works :) thank you very much!

15. BlueEyedSeth purchased some Pupapa shorts from me, and she was a pleasure to work with. I'd be more than happy to do business with her again. Thank you very much! Highly recommended buyer.

16. I bought a number of items for my Minifee from BlueEyedSeth. It was an easy and pleasant transaction, communication was great and informative, items are in very good condition, shipping was super-fast. Thank you very much! I'll gladly buy from you again!

17. BlueEyedSeth painted two of my boys' heads for me. Work was great and communication good. They got back to me in perfect condition, too, and they are absolutely gorgeous ^_^

18. Positive: BlueEyedSeth sold me a very lovely black sweater. Seller was quick to answer questions about the item and was generally great with communication! Thank you for the nice transaction!

19. i bought a Dollmore shirt from BlueEyedSeth and everything went great! the shirt was even better than i thought it was and she was very friendly and easy to deal with. thanks again!!

20. Bah I forgot to leave feedback!! I had 2 faceups done and completly love them! I also had body blushing, which came out really nice. I would deffinetly do business with you again! Thank you so so much!