1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueForest

Jan 6, 2007

1. BlueForest purchased a SD16 Boy Kimono from me. Her PMs were friendly and payment came right on schedule. I highly recommend her.
      -Am

2. I purchased a SD17 Volks body. It was perfectly packaged, and arrived soon.
      Blueforest is also kind with deals. I recommend 100%
      I leave my positive feedback~

3. Blueforest participated in a Split that I ran on my Euclase, was very friendly and paid promptly. I highly recomend her! BeckyE

4. I've bought a head from BlueForest and the transaction was very good. She answered my questions the same day and shipped out the head very fast. And the packaging was perfect too.
      I will certainly buy from her again and highly recommend her as the perfect seller.
      Thank you very much! :)

5. BlueForest bought a SD13 Tohya from me. Payment was prompt, communication was good

Thank you

6. I bought blue glasses from BlueForest

Communication, postage and item...perfect :D

I would totally recommend her...thank you very much :)

7. I bought some glasses from BlueForest. Absolutely fantastic seller, and the items were shipped very quickly. Thank you so much! I hope to buy from you again in the future.

8. I bought a galsses from BlueForest. She have fast communication and shipped very quickly.
      Item arrived safely and so fast. thank you very much!!!XD
      I recommend her:D

9. i bought some glasses from Blue Forest, communication is good and the items arrived quickly. they were also packed carefully~ recommended ^^

10. Bought a pair of doll glases from BlueForest & was very pleased with the transaction. Quick replies, really good packing... highly recommended!

11. Purchased two pair of glasses from blueforest , Quick with replies and items arrived in top speed also , my boys are now happy and pimping out in there new shades :lol:

12. I bought a Volks Amakusa from BlueForest. Her communication was great, she shipped the doll quickly, and let me know when he was shipped with his tracking number. Thanks! :)

13. I've bought glasses to Blueforest and I wanted you know she's a great seller, this transaction was really a pleasure, thank you very much ! :thumbup

14. I bought a pair of glasses from Blue. Communication was great. She was very prompt in answering and questions/concerns I had. Highly recommended.

15. the pair of glasses that i bought from blueforest arrived today (thank you!) and I received another pair as a gift (thank you!!!).
      highly recommend seller. ships very fast.

16. WOW!!! Glasses were perfect, exactly what I was looking for, and she threw in a pair of red glasses that look like Mari Illustrious Makinami's glasses! I'm really thrilled! Totally recommended!

17. Great seller! I bought a pair of glasses, and received another one as a gift ^__^ Thank you very much!!

18. I bought a pair of *adorable* glasses; the shipping was quick, and I was pleased to find a second pair gifted with them :) Thanks BlueForest!

19. I bought a glasses form blueforest and received another one as a gift. The glasses arrived to me very fast and communication was great. Thank you so much >w<b.

20. I bought glasses, and received another one as a gift! That was surprising but just great! :3
      The shipping was very fast, and communication was great!
      I will buy from BlueForest again, great seller! :3 Thank you!