1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for BlueForest

Jan 6, 2007

1. I recently bought a doll part from BlueForest and everything is SO FANTASTIC~
      All communication were very friendly, fast, and clear. As well as the shipping that fast, safe and totally cute~!
      Great seller~ I highly recommend BlueForest~

Thank you so much~! :D

2. I ordered some glasses from BlueForest. Communication was easy and prompt. The glasses were very securely packaged, and arrived in great shape! Great seller; highly recommended!

3. I ordered a pair of glasses from Blueforest. She was amazing, shipped fastly after payment, communication was excellent. Packed really carefully, and the shipping was superfast.
      Thank you very much! :)

4. I bought multiple pairs of glasses from BlueForest, who ended up sending me additional glasses too! The communication and shipping were great as well! Highly recommended!

5. I bought a Volks SD13 body from BlueForest. Communication was excellent, and shipping was done promptly. The body was extremely well-packed and exactly as described. She even included some glasses as an extra! ^3^ I hope to do business again with BlueForest!

6. I bought a pair of glasses and all was perfect...!!!

thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^^

7. I bought a pair of glasses from BlueForest. She was very pleasant to deal with, kept up good communication, and even sent an extra pair of glasses! :D
      I'd certainly do business with her again! ^_^

8. I bought a pair of glasses from BlueForest as well, and the transaction went super smoothly! Would definitely do business with her again, thanks so much! :)

9. I bought her a couple of glasses from BlueForest, the communication was a little slow but all came perfect! and after the payment the shipping was really fast. I highly recomend her!

Thank you so much :D

10. I had the pleasure of doing business with BlueForest, I bought a pair of sunglasses, it was great. Good communication, smooth transaction, and fast shipping. What more could you ask for? Not to mention Blue's so sweet. (o^-')☆゚

Hope to do business again with you. ;)

11. I bought a pair of black square framed glasses from BlueForest, they shipped quick, were packaged well and I'm oh so happy with the purchase!

12. I bought some glasses. They took a while to get here and it was hard to get a hold of them at times. I do think blueforest re-sent my order and added an extra free glasses. They were very nice tho~

13. bought glasses from BlueForest and they were shipped quickly and I even got a pretty snowflake necklace that came with it. recommended

14. I bought two pairs of glasses from BlueForest and the transaction went perfectly. The glasses were very nice and well detailled and I got a bonus gift of a necklace. I would definitely reccomend this seller.
      Thanks!

15. I bought a fullset Ryoya Konoe from blueforest on a 3 month layaway and it was a fantastic transaction from start to finish. The communication was superb, friendly and detailed; they provided all the pictures that I requested and any other information I wanted to know.
      Once I finished paying, which was very smooth, Ryoya was shipped out within days of the last payment and arrived to me in the same week! He was packed very very carefully, I was so impressed with the care that had been taken and he was in perfect condition! Blueforest even sent a pair of free little sunglasses, which is so so sweet :aheartbea

I cannot truly express my gratitude to blueforest for helping me bring this boy him, all I can say is a great big thank you! And a sterling recommendation from me to other buyers, this is an excellent trustworthy friendly seller who you should not hesitate to deal with!

16. I just bought a Luts head fonr the 2008 summer event and the sale went perfectly!
      The head was super clean, in awesome condition and shipped super fast!! I couldn't asked for more!! =D
      I would do business with and recommend BlueForest 100% !!!!! =3

17. Bought a Volks SD13 WS Boy body from blueforest and am very pleased with the transaction. :) Quick communication and shipping. The body itself was in great condition. They even included two little teddy bears, which was really sweet. ^-^

18. Bought volks umemurasaki set from blueforest, wonderful person to deal with, everything went smoothly, would glad to do business again, thx:D

19. Bought "LPB - SD16G/DDdy - Gothic Striped Jacket Set(Unopened)". Received perfectly :D The transaction went without any problem, very comunicative, responsible and polite. Thanks a lot!