1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

*** Feedback for BlueSand ***

Oct 14, 2007

1. I bought a Migidoll Cho head from BlueSand. She was a great communicator and kept me updated--even gave me a tracking number without my asking! The package was so thoroughly packed. I've never seen safer packaging. I was really impressed with the care given to that. The head is in perfect shape, and I couldn't be happier!

~Luka<3

2. I do face up commission for BlueSand's Luke. BlueSand is a great person to talk with. Fast with reply and kindly confirm me when she get the packed. Of course fast on pay too. ;)
      Thank you so much, dear... Glad to have transaction with you again ... :D

3. I just sold a MNF body via layaway with BlueSand. It was a perfect transaction, great communication, prompt and on time payments, and nice to deal with. I would gladly work with again.

Thank you very much.

4. BlueSand bought doll glass eyes from me fast payment great communication great buyer thank you very much^^

5. I joined a Leeke World group order held by BlueSand, and it went perfectly. :) She updated me about the status of our order promptly and even sent a photo! I would gladly do business with her again. :D

6. I've joined several Group Orders by BlueSand and vice versa and all went very smooth! Absolutely no problems with communication, and she is very friendly too. :) Undoubtedly recommended!

7. I've had more than one group order with BlueSand in the past. She is very organized, experienced and easy to communicate with. I can always rely on her with group orders ^^

8. I participated in Bluesand's Obsidius split and can highly recommend her as a split host. Communication was friendly and prompt and the item I ordered arrived safely and well packaged.

Thank you for hosting the split. Good job!!

9. sorry for the late feedback XD she did the face up of my luna (jan 2012). and I am very happy with the result. no problem with the communication. ^_^

10. Commissioned BlueSand to face up my DoI Crush. She did a wonderful job on his face up! No problems were encountered at all. :) Thank you so much! :D

11. Participated in a Luts split for a Uriel outfit that Bluesand hosted. She was great with communication and shipped the outfit out quickly. It was also well packaged and labeled. I would gladly do business with her again!

12. Participated in a Luts split for a Uriel Wig that Bluesand hosted. She was great with communication and shipped the Wig out quickly. I would gladly do business with her again!

13. bought a Luts Delf Claus head from Bluesand, the transaction was quick and went smoothly, very accommodating and she even did the face up for the head for free =)) the face up is very nice too! i love it so much! two thumbs up for you girl =D

thanks Ricci =) hope to have another transaction with you in the future!

14. I was in a split for a Luts Xia hosted by Bluesand, and everything went wonderfully. Communication was constant and she was always really quick with updates. Shipping was fast as well. I couldn't have asked for anything more! Would not hesitate to do business with her again! Thank you!

15. I have joined several GOs hosted by Bluesand, the last of which was a split for Obsidius. I had no trouble communicating with her, and she was always prompt with responding to any questions. She is a very considerate host and sends reminders to everyone, re: payment deadlines, or if the items you want to order are not available. Will definitely do business with her again. :)

16. I bought a dream of doll Luke from Bluesand and was really pleased with the whole experience. She was a great communicator, showed me lots of pictures and was thorough when packaging the doll and shipping it to me. She is definitely a trustworthy seller and I would definitely buy again from her int he future :)

17. I bought a Migidoll Shion on a Popodoll Body from BlueSand.

Communication with her was always fast and very friendly.
      She shipped him out fast and very well packed.

I am Very pleased with the transaction and recomend BlueSand to everyone.
      A++ Seller!

Thank you very much !

18. I purchased an Ariadoll 14yrs body from BlueSand. It was an excellent transaction and I received the body very quickly. Also, I will say that it was the best packing job I have EVER seen! Every individual part was perfectly packed and labeled. Wonderful!!! A++++

19. I bought a SWITCH Rusi head from BlueSand. 5* Feedback!!
      She was really great at communicating and was always quick to reply despite our massive time difference ^_^
      She shipped early after payment and the packing was amasing, very secure and professional!

I highly recommend her and would buy from again :3

20. I bought a CP/LUTS DELF Dreaming Shiwoo from BlueSand. The transaction was great! Thank you so much for a this transaction.